British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

All this doom and gloom is based on rumours. Amazing.

Its the same every year. Its easy to say negative stuff because if it then happens they say I told you so but if they are wrong they are delighted with the success.

So according to Havvy on twitter he hopes Harris will sign soon and Garrity is not going to Wolves.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Its the same every year. Its easy to say negative stuff because if it then happens they say I told you so but if they are wrong they are delighted with the success.

So according to Havvy on twitter he hopes Harris will sign soon and Garrity is not going to Wolves.

Let's hope so as mick is usually quick assembling his teams. Maybe he's taking his time, for a reason.

Kylmakorpi and Howarth join Wolves and could it be a hat trick before Christmas of ex Bees

I think the amount of clubs Garrity has ridden for in his career shows there's not a lot of loyalty there . Some guys move on because there not wanted while others go for the best deals, which is fair enough if it's there income .

Junior

Yeh but Gem, i don't know why Bomber is persuing the GP'S, he must be losing a fortune.

surely you can understand why, to travel Europe (and Aussie) riding in the world championship, even if you know you wont make top three, is what it is all about for any sportsman.

HArris wont be making money, but i doubt he's losing a fortune either. HE clearly doesn't spend as much on his bikes as the top guys, i'd say he spends what he can afford. I'm sure it ensures some extra sponsorship income as well to cover the costs. I just wish Emil has Bomber's attitude.

• Like 1

exactly. he averages 5 points a gp, which means against world class opposition he will lose to two riders, and beat one. that is competitive, far more so that the Eastern European dross that used tmake up a third of the field on world final day. If he can make the odd final, get close to top ten, that's all we hope for at this stage, and if he enjoys it (and who wouldn't?), then good luck to him.

• Like 5

Bomber is in the GP's because he's competitive and still feels he can get somewhere.

Well, in that case can someone please tell him that he won't. :lol:

• Like 2

Oh dear Gemini you are at great risk of upsetting the ''I love Bomber because he's the greatest'' brigade. I bet you're shaking in your boots!!! :wink::D

I sincerely hope that Bomber will sign for Coventry because in the absence of any news on a new track the Bees fans need something to look forward to.

• Like 2

Oh dear Gemini you are at great risk of upsetting the ''I love Bomber because he's the greatest'' brigade. I bet you're shaking in your boots!!! :wink::D

I sincerely hope that Bomber will sign for Coventry because in the absence of any news on a new track the Bees fans need something to look forward to.

I think even the most ardent Bomber fan will agree he is unlikely to do much in the GPs. Edited by woz01

How loyal is Garrity? Signed for Rye House for 2015, then asked to be removed from the team before the start of the season and ended up at Sheffield in the PL.

Can't knock a bloke for trying and whatever else, he's still very popular in the speedway world. A lady in my office adores him (but don't tell her husband!)

I hope he will be back with the Bees next year (and so will my 10 year-old granddaughter).

• Like 1