British Speedway Forum

Coventry 2016

Jacques

The ELRC has become a pointless meeting, would anyone miss it these days ? It used to be one of the biggest meetings of the domestic season with the atmosphere of a mini World Final, but not anymore...

The League riders needs to be returned to its original stature at the end of the season competed for by the top riders from each team and given a prize worth competing for AND it should return to its spiritual home in Manchester. In its current form the league riders should be scrapped its not worth tuppence..

Blimey! If I made that journey I'd want to stay for a week to make it worthwhile. :lol: Mind you I've a friend who is an Edinburgh fan who travelled down to Leicester for the PL match and then drove back again afterwards. :shock:

Edited by Gemini

Probably the beginning of Sandhu's attempts to piss everyone off by not allowing the promotion to choose their own track curator. :rolleyes:

Probably the beginning of Sandhu's attempts to piss everyone off by not allowing the promotion to choose their own track curator. :rolleyes:

The stadium employed the track staff ever since Horton took over I believe. The problem was they employed someone who was clearly not qualified, at least they've now its sorted. Track was decent last year.

Yes it was, but not before we'd had to put up with a lot of embarrassing meetings which did Coventry Speedway's reputation no good at all. :neutral:

• Like 2

So how many wed night clubs fans will stay at home and watch Sky rather than go to either the meeting being shown or when someone like Lakeside visit.

perhaps thats the real reason Lynn switched to Thursday....