British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

Taken from Twitter:

Kaspazak went to the funeral of a close family member in the morning, flew in in the afternoon & mad dash to Brandon. No one would have complained if he didn't ride in the circumstances but he made the effort & was unlucky on the night.

He has shown more commitment so far this season than in the past.

So far so good.

It's early days to believe KK is reliable and committed tho.

I think they should keep Woyna and get rid of King and Sargent if possible bring in Kenny and ?

Just can't replace Sarj, no one available who is better and he will improve. Granted his start has been poor but his two heat wins v the top 2 pairings shows he can do it just needs it to be more consistent. As for King if we are going to wait till May 1st we'd be mad to let him go, he would be very good in that number 4 role, better than Woryna.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

Just can't replace Sarj, no one available who is better and he will improve. Granted his start has been poor but his two heat wins v the top 2 pairings shows he can do it just needs it to be more consistent. As for King if we are going to wait till May 1st we'd be mad to let him go, he would be very good in that number 4 role, better than Woryna.

Agree with that, the key thing is who mick signs

• Like 1

At least we can all book holidays for the end of August / early September as we'll be no where near the playoffs.

Not making Garrity do 4 meetings at reserve has finished us. Then add in useless team building logic we have what we have. Why does Horton not involve speedway people like Rogers and Havvy when putting together teams, as clearly he is crap at it!!

You assume Rogers and Havvy have a clue. Laurence Rogers team managed Mildenhall to a whole season at PL level without a single win!

For example we could possibly replace Woryna with Larsen after May 1st which would then put King as a 2nd sting. That would make a huge difference in scoring power for the top 5. There are so many options available if we can riders here. I think it was fairly obvious a change was being made when the heat leader list is abolished, its the only thing that makes sense building the team they did.

That would be a good change if we can do it, I must admit I'm not fully clued up on this years rules. Wouldn't we then have 4 riders off the heat leader list though?

That would be a good change if we can do it, I must admit I'm not fully clued up on this years rules. Wouldn't we then have 4 riders off the heat leader list though?

After May 1st the heat leader list is null and void. Think it may explain the make up of the side. Gives the opportunity to bring someone in who would be regarded as heatleader but I might be giving Horton too much credit for thinking that!

Edited by woz01
  • Like 2

After May 1st the heat leader list is null and void. Think it may explain the make up of the side. Gives the opportunity to bring someone in who would be regarded as heatleader but I might be giving Horton too much credit for thinking that!

Thanks for that, it gets more complicated every year!

Fingers crossed for a big signing then, and hope that we can at least pick up some points before then!

thanks mick for you for honesty , but at the end of the day you clueless - have you considered doing a Plymouth ?

now means I know what I ain't doing on a Friday night in April. Was at Glasgow last Sunday and proud to be a Coventry Fan - how quickly has that changed ! Bees don't need riders who just turn up and not realising

who they representing and not putting the effort in. great top two in KK and Mr Harris - the rest not worthy !

At this rate the final meeting at Brandon will be in August.

Norris Allen already saying changes are happening at Leicester! Maybe we could swap them Woryna for Ulamek or Walasek?! At least we should win at home then

Norris Allen already saying changes are happening at Leicester! Maybe we could swap them Woryna for Ulamek or Walasek?! At least we should win at home then

I'd take that, at least Woryna looks like he tries

Wouldn't swop Woryna for those. Rather wait till May and try for pawlicki or Larsen

Quite agree, don't want any Oaps much prefer to keep the young pole.