British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

They somehow need a big name to tempt the supporters back. People voting with their feet. I'm guessing it will be someone like Bjerre.

There isn't going to be a signing. The Pole will be back from injury in a couple of weeks.

Guess Barker will cover King's likely absence on Monday?

There isn't going to be a signing. The Pole will be back from injury in a couple of weeks.

Thought Kacper was out for 8 weeks?

Announced last week that Woryna has been told that he won't be riding again for a minimum of 2 months.

The problem the club has, if they were going to make a signing, which they aren't, is that all the riders being talked about have organised their schedules based around not riding in the UK.

You could sign Bjerre, but I dare say if you looked at all of his other league commitments and the GP Qualifiers, he'd probably only be able to make a handful of meetings.

I suspect Kasprzak will be missing a lot of meetings now due to his progression into GP/SEC rounds?

I doubt it, even if they do it will be someone naff

Brian Yarrow

Brian Yarrow

Andreas Messing?

Whoever it is, the fans that can't be bothered to attend will still find an excuse not to.

nice start bomber

Predictable finish tho. Looked promising early on.

• Like 2

Just doesn't seem to have that extra power the others can find but its early doors.

Will we hear of a new signing tomorrow or will Horton say he's tried asking everyone but they won't ride over here!

• Like 1

Will we hear of a new signing tomorrow or will Horton say he's tried asking everyone but they won't ride over here!

If you can sign new rider from heatleader list after May 1st then I'm not sure they would be allowed to ride tomorrow as doesn't your team have to be declared 48hours in advance? After tomorrow we have a few more points spare so maybe he will wait until then.

(Or maybe I am just hoping)

Oh yes that old chestnut where Mick and Neil searched the globe and failed.

Oh yes that old chestnut where Mick and Neil searched the globe and failed.

And the following week Hancock rides for Poole!

• Like 2

Think that was after the meeting Horton held at the stadium and told everyone no one out there willing to ride. However two weeks later our asset in Pawlicki signs for Poole. Our management can talk a good game with plenty of spin, but that's about it.