British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Coventry 2016

To be honest I think we're in the sh@t. No one left of note, and to be linked with KK and Batch is totally depressing.

If King is a heat leader were in big trouble

• Like 2

If King is a heat leader were in big trouble

King has to be a heat leader or it makes a mockery of having a heat leader list.

He will be on the heatleader list but it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a heatleader.

After what happened last time? ......

We could have Batchelor instead?

Edited by woz01

He will be on the heatleader list but it doesn't necessarily mean he'll be a heatleader.

Much prefer KK

Much prefer KK

Exactly. Dont think KK would be a bad signing now the league is a lot weaker than 2013.

Exactly. Dont think KK would be a bad signing now the league is a lot weaker than 2013.

kk "could" be ideal, hes awesome when in full flow, id risk it, can always off load mid season..

KK could ride in the NL when he's on one of his "down" and still struggle. It just depends how he's going. He's a risk worth taking IMO. All or nothing, try and go out with a bang rather than a whimper.

in my opinion KK would be a major gamble , and he wont be cheap , imagine paying him all that money for him to just tootle round at the back,

KK has had his chances.....

you want a rider with determination , fire in his belly , never give up attitude.... kk and batch just dont have it ......

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 4

in my opinion KK would be a major gamble , and he wont be cheap , imagine paying him all that money for him to just tootle round at the back,

you want a rider with determination , fire in his belly , never give up attitude.... kk and batch just dont have it ......

theres very few riders in this league you can actually rely on for automatic points..kk without the gp, may just be the kick up the backside, its only one season since he was flying high

you just make sure he is on minimal retainer, and decent points money then surely? that way if he tootles around the back, you're outlay is minimal.

KK is capable of being the nest number one in the league, or the worst second string!

• Like 1

Oh dear, the end of the world is here. You lot are so doom and gloom. At least wait until the riders are announced before moaning

• Like 2

Are you trying to wind me up? I used to like your posts. :lol: Batchelor or Kasprzak ~ what a great choice. :shock: Hope it's neither and I'd also include Davey Watt. No thanks to any of them. I'm getting worried now but not as worried as I would be if I was a supporter of my local team.

• Like 2

Are you trying to wind me up? I used to like your posts. :lol: Batchelor or Kasprzak ~ what a great choice. :shock: Hope it's neither and I'd also include Davey Watt. No thanks to any of them. I'm getting worried now but not as worried as I would be if I was a supporter of my local team.

Haha. If I had to pick one that's available it'll be KK. Choices are not great but he's the one id risk.