British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

Sounds like Ludde's fee was rather less than Kus? So, yes it makes sense to try to use it! Cue my usual comments about favourite rider blasting round the bends etc...

dunno how much they paid for him,,, but Ludde's priceless ;)

• Like 1

But if both parties agree to arbitration, they have to stick to the verdict.

Matej Kus can start racing for Newcastle right away, before the court sits, but when it does -- and rules on a fee -- the Diamonds must then pay that amount.

No good then saying "no, that's too much". Or indeed, Redcar saying "no, that's not enough".....

That could be Havelock`s next trick, refuse to go to arbitration.

That could be Havelock`s next trick, refuse to go to arbitration.

He doesn't have that option. After March 1st Kus can apply to the SCB for arbitration or Newcastle could do that before then with a non-refundable £300 protest fee.

• Like 1

He doesn't have that option. After March 1st Kus can apply to the SCB for arbitration or Newcastle could do that before then with a non-refundable £300 protest fee.

Excellent, then I hope a sensible price is found for Matejs transfer to Newcastle and this saga can be put to bed.

• Like 3

Matej will be able to use Saga if it drags on any longer... :D

Some might say it already is a saga.....

Some might say it already is a saga.....

but it was mentioned long ago that March would be the deciding time :)

but it was mentioned long ago that March would be the deciding time :)

I know that and you know that, but others seem not to know that...

Did you not know that! :D:P

I know that and you know that, but others seem not to know that...

Did you not know that! :D:P

errmmm, dunno am getting a bad head now :(

I'm Redcar fan and me along with many other Redcar fans want rid of him, he didn't want to ride last season for us and it showed at the start of the season, he was dropping his average hoping to go back to Berwick but when they announced they may not ride in 2016, kus started scoring, not saying that's what happened but it's funny how he changed mid season, he was always fighting and arguing with team mates and was not a team man at all, never got involved and just kept himself to himself, he is a great rider on his day but clearly doesn't want to be at Redcar so havvy should just let him go

• Like 1

Hi Ruff, I know what you mean

Our first home match is now only what? 9 weeks away? Will Matej turn out for us on that date? If he does I hope he notches a max to make all this worthwhile! Now that I have got used to him possibly being a Newcastle Asset I am happy that he is the best available and I wish him well. Redcar fans do not appear to like him much but we are a different kettle of fish maybe he will be happier with us!!

Edited by dantodan
  • Like 1

I'm Redcar fan and me along with many other Redcar fans want rid of him, he didn't want to ride last season for us and it showed at the start of the season, he was dropping his average hoping to go back to Berwick but when they announced they may not ride in 2016, kus started scoring, not saying that's what happened but it's funny how he changed mid season, he was always fighting and arguing with team mates and was not a team man at all, never got involved and just kept himself to himself, he is a great rider on his day but clearly doesn't want to be at Redcar so havvy should just let him go

Think you will find Kus always started slowly and picke up later in the season

Hi Ruff, I know what you mean

Our first home match is now only what? 9 weeks away? Will Matej turn out for us on that date? If he does I hope he notches a max to make all this worthwhile! Now that I have got used to him possibly being a Newcastle Asset I am happy that he is the best available and I wish him well. Redcar fans do not appear to like him much but we are a different kettle of fish maybe he will be happier with us!!

dunno,,, maybe he will, but will some of us, after all he has got a reputation of 'a bit inconsistent',,, so sure he'll be in for some stick,,, I'd be happy for him to line up for us and see what happens :)

I have always been of the opinion that Kus is not a team man. Think he is a bit of a loner. Saw a lot of Matej home and away in 2011,2012. Was always on his own. Agree that if his wish is for a move to our neighbours. Best thing, as it obvious wants away from Media Prima Arena.
  • Like 1

With the new take up of seats on the Belle Vue bus, we only have a few seats left, so if you want to go you need to get in quick. The fuller bus has allowed us to reduce the price by a couple of pounds now the minimum number has been achieved. In view of the need to pay for the bus next week, we are asking those who are going to either pay in full, or leave a decent deposit, prior to or on Monday night at the Race Night at the PTE Club. Malla's number is 079397191183.

Many thanks.

I have always been of the opinion that Kus is not a team man. Think he is a bit of a loner. Saw a lot of Matej home and away in 2011,2012. Was always on his own. Agree that if his wish is for a move to our neighbours. Best thing, as it obvious wants away from Media Prima Arena.

I always find Matej very quiet and shy. When he used to come up to Brough for second half practice, he was very mannerly and mixed with our supporters very well. I think you will see a new Matej this season when he has fitted in, and our fans forgiven him, for riding for that other team. :P

Will it still be called that this season ?