British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

Could someone explain how Kus is a loner who never got involved but still managed to spend all of his time fighting and arguing with team mates?

• Like 2

Could someone explain how Kus is a loner who never got involved but still managed to spend all of his time fighting and arguing with team mates?

I am going on my own observations. Never witnessed Matej arguing or fighting. He was on his own and did not mix with team members. I have only been to a handful of meetings since 2012, so if this is true. Must of been following seasons.

The answer to Tsunami's question. The Stadium name will remain for 2015, along with new team Sponsor, " S G Petch".

• Like 1

I am going on my own observations. Never witnessed Matej arguing or fighting. He was on his own and did not mix with team members. I have only been to a handful of meetings since 2012, so if this is true. Must of been following seasons.

The answer to Tsunami's question. The Stadium name will remain for 2015, along with new team Sponsor, " S G Petch".

But we are now riding in 2016!!

A few times he has had to be dragged away from roynon and that's probably the closest thing to team bonding he done all season

A few times he has had to be dragged away from roynon and that's probably the closest thing to team bonding he done all season

I think a few riders will have had a bust up with Mr Roynan he has taken a few riders out in his career so far. Matej had two bust ups at Berwick with Vissing, mainly due to Vissing fencing him on the 2nd bend.

I think a few riders will have had a bust up with Mr Roynan he has taken a few riders out in his career so far. Matej had two bust ups at Berwick with Vissing, mainly due to Vissing fencing him on the 2nd bend.

Roy's nan is a lovely woman.

The very definition of not getting involved

Race Night at the PTE Club on Monday 1st Feb 7.30 for 8.00pm

3 riders will now be in attendance, and possibly a special event !!! Can't wait for Monday.

Kus has always come across as a genuine guy always willing to sign autographs at Brough. Even after a very mediocre performance in which he thought was prob. his last meeting at Brough, he still had time to sign his picture for fans. Cant help but think that his Redcar demeanour was fuelled by management interference and a lack of trust from all parties. Since our Promoters have a history of loyalty to riders who actually try, it seems reasonable to believe that we should see a Berwick like version of Kus. Maybe even the form which won him the Czech GP wild card of 2012ish? Here's hoping.

• Like 2

Kus has always come across as a genuine guy always willing to sign autographs at Brough. Even after a very mediocre performance in which he thought was prob. his last meeting at Brough, he still had time to sign his picture for fans. Cant help but think that his Redcar demeanour was fuelled by management interference and a lack of trust from all parties. Since our Promoters have a history of loyalty to riders who actually try, it seems reasonable to believe that we should see a Berwick like version of Kus. Maybe even the form which won him the Czech GP wild card of 2012ish? Here's hoping.

Always good to take on a rider when they have something to prove. The mistake some promoters make is to retain that rider when he has proved the point, the trick is to drop that rider, then find another rider who has something to prove.

• Like 1

I "note the notion" that Mr Kus is a loner who picks fights. He's a bit of a Clint Eastwood then eh? Nah I doubt he is that bad but it seems Redcar will be happy to sell him to us at an inflated price. If he was that bad he should be a bargain basement item to get rid! I doubt he is that bad.

If we sign him and he proves difficult Super Swede and Team Captain "Lightning Bolt" will have to calm him down and help him fit in at Brough.

Are we really being forced to wait until March to hear whether a fee can be agreed! The people involved in making this decision must be

Incredibly busy for it to take this long :shock:

Edited by dantodan

Matej was highly regarded (still is) at Berwick, and we all know why he didn't end up back with us...

Hope this gets resolved sooner rather than later. You'll love him at Newcastle :)

• Like 2

I "note the notion" that Mr Kus is a loner who picks fights. He's a bit of a Clint Eastwood then eh? Nah I doubt he is that bad but it seems Redcar will be happy to sell him to us at an inflated price. If he was that bad he should be a bargain basement item to get rid! I doubt he is that bad.

If we sign him and he proves difficult Super Swede and Team Captain "Lightning Bolt" will have to calm him down and help him fit in at Brough.

Are we really being forced to wait until March to hear whether a fee can be agreed! The people involved in making this decision must be

Incredibly busy for it to take this long :shock:

It's set by the procedure set out in the rules John. If there is stalemate with an agreed price, the Arbitration kicks in and makes a decision binding on both clubs.

• Like 1

It's set by the procedure set out in the rules John. If there is stalemate with an agreed price, the Arbitration kicks in and makes a decision binding on both clubs.

unless he rides for edinburgh , then the rules go out the winodw .

• Like 2