British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ snooze! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me up when the news of our last signing breaks.

Just before I go back to bed I want to say: -

There is just a bit less than 3 weeks to the Workington weekend matches. With Matty in the side we have an attractive team, well done the promoters Let us hope we start winning right from the word go over in Cumbria.

Is he staying with Colin Poole, I see this rider has announced his Newcastle sponsors

The Newcastle 1-7 is complete. Matej Kus is transferred. It is a done deal. All that remains is for the tribunal to set the fee, as both Newcastle and Redcar have to accept what how much the fee is, and cannot back out.

The Newcastle 1-7 is complete. Matej Kus is transferred. It is a done deal. All that remains is for the tribunal to set the fee, as both Newcastle and Redcar have to accept what how much the fee is, and cannot back out.

OFFICIAL announcement to be made tomorrow (News on Twitter account and Facebook).

Speedway Star reports that the transfer fee was eventually agreed without arbitration.

Welcome Matty that took some doing

• Like 1

Really do like the look of this side, tipping it for the top three. Even if Kus holds his average, it looks mighty strong.

Nobody, myself included, saw Worrall maintaining his figure last season, let alone improving it whilst number one and i can see further improvement. Add that to Lamberts almost certain improvement (as long as mummy and daddy let him commit himself) and the solid middle order, I can see this team going all the way.

Welcome Matty that took some doing

Hope he rides the track better in black and white than he ever did in red and white

• Like 1

Hope he rides the track better in black and white than he ever did in red and white

sure he will,,, once he's settled at his home track :)

sure he will,,, once he's settled at his home track :)

I hope your right, as if he is paired with Ludvig and they both have off nights it could spell disaster. :o:o

Best of luck to Matej at Newcastle, proven at PL level and very capable of doing more than a decent job.

Good to see it has now been confirmed officially.

Have you got a date for the Tribunal/Arbitration?

Have you got a date for the Tribunal/Arbitration?

As I posted earlier, they agreed on the transfer fee so there's no need for arbitration.

As I posted earlier, they agreed on the transfer fee so there's no need for arbitration.

'Positive Thinker' thinks otherwise.

I know that it's been 'sorted' and you know that it's been 'sorted.'

There is no 'Sarcasm' Icon, otherwise I would have used it in my earlier post directed at 'Positive Thinker.' ;)

I hope your right, as if he is paired with Ludvig and they both have off nights it could spell disaster. :o:o

If paired together, they might be like 2 peas in a pod :):( ???