British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

Oooh, that makes sense O.o What about Kenneth Bjerre then? And if not I'm going to stop guessing XD Because I clearly don;t have a clue

Oooh, that makes sense O.o What about Kenneth Bjerre then? And if not I'm going to stop guessing XD Because I clearly don;t have a clue

is a rider with an assessed average allowed to guest??

Genuinally not sure - just one of those things that stick in the back of your mind that could be right or utter garbage.

Would be quite ironic if he ended up riding more for Newcastle than Pboro!!

is a rider with an assessed average allowed to guest??

Genuinally not sure - just one of those things that stick in the back of your mind that could be right or utter garbage.

Would be quite ironic if he ended up riding more for Newcastle than Pboro!!

KB average aint assesed is it?? Is it not converted?? Wouldnt want KB anyway id go for Wells or robbo. Edited by Arson fire

So can converted averages guest? :P

Also it;d only be one meeting, so he wouldn;t guest more for Newcastle than he did for Peterborough

Maybe if KB does good it can be like a trial for 2017, because I imagine Steve and Robert will move on so we'll need a new number 1?

Also it;d only be one meeting, so he wouldn;t guest more for Newcastle than he did for Peterborough

Maybe if KB does good it can be like a trial for 2017, because I imagine Steve and Robert will move on so we'll need a new number 1?

Unlikely KB would ride for you in 2017 as he does Poland on Sunday's

lets be honest here, how many PL guys can hold a job down in Poland ???,,, maybe Kenneth's career is on the slow down,,,

I'll be very surprised (and disappointed) if BOTH Steve and Robert move on.

• Like 1

lets be honest here, how many PL guys can hold a job down in Poland ???,,, maybe Kenneth's career is on the slow down,,,

Thanks Ruff

I'll be very surprised (and disappointed) if BOTH Steve and Robert move on.

I just have this feeling that they will :( I really want Steve to stay though

How wrong.

Kenny has a 7 plus average in Poland, higher than Zagar, Jonsson, Kildemand, Janowski and both Pawlicki's.

How wrong.

Kenny has a 7 plus average in Poland, higher than Zagar, Jonsson, Kildemand, Janowski and both Pawlicki's.

but how many PL guys ride in Poland ?,,,

so surely if he rides in the UK next year, it wouldn't be premier league,,,

Sheffield Play-off dates have been announced by Sheffield. Away - Thursday Sept 29 7.30pm and HOME - Sunday October 2 6.30pm

Interestingly the Home fixture is listed on the BSPA home page (along with Rye House Away and Home) but not the Sheffield v Newcastle fixture. Tho yes you are right Steve they are on Sheffield website ( In the Sheff v Somerset preview news item.)

but how many PL guys ride in Poland ?,,,

so surely if he rides in the UK next year, it wouldn't be premier league,,,

Bjerre isn't a PL rider, due to the cockeyed system in elite league his average is falsely low and therefore eligible to be converted to ride PL, Peterborough have then thrown big money out to get him and Thomsen in for the play-offs

Sorry - edited to add ..... which they are not in!

Edited by Mad Max

Bjerre isn't a PL rider, due to the cockeyed system in elite league his average is falsely low and therefore eligible to be converted to ride PL, Peterborough have then thrown big money out to get him and Thomsen in for the play-offs

Sorry - edited to add ..... which they are not in!

go back to post 1595,,, and it might lead you to what i'm saying ;)

maybe NEP could have said he ain't doing PL in 2017,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

go back to post 1595,,, and it might lead you to what i'm saying ;)

maybe NEP could have said he ain't doing PL in 2017,,,

I get your angle, point I'm making is that he shouldn't be anywhere near the PL :o

It looks like 'adavantage' Glasgow in the KOCup, so, if we get past Rye and Sheffield are we looking at 2 double-headers ???,,,

home and away on a Sunday, 10.00 am start ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond