British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

Of course, all top riders can gate. A gating tart is one who doesn't even attempt to pass when they don't. This is Kus (at Brough at least)

Welcome to Phillips hope he takes his chance well and welcome back Rose hope he has the year we thought he would last season, and with a weaker reserve standard with 3 pointer rule he might. Essential now we sign another heatleader wouldnt mind Kus if we can teach him Brough, Robbo or Howarth both decent options. Ritchie still best choice depending on Glasgow wouldnt want new 7 pointer though could ruin the team rarely get near heatleader average which we need to help our low averaged reserves. Well done promotion on dropping season tickets after getting fans excited with team hope it gets more fans buying them.

• Like 1

Stuart Robson has just put on his Twitter account that he's announcing some news and he's looking forward to next year ??

What day does Belle Vue ride?

What day does Belle Vue ride?

Season just gone it was Mondays.

may be Friday's next year.

And maybe not, I know its one of the things on Buster Chapman`s to do list while he`s Chairman of the BSPA but I don't see it happening in time for 2016.

Season ticket wise, I cant get the links on the "Contact" page of the Club website to work, so if anyone can answer a couple of dim questions I would be very grateful...if a child under 16 and does a full time student qualify for a concession (#2 son is away at University but will be back at Easter and I the summer and likes the idea of having a season ticket - if he counts as a concession I 'll get him one, if not I 'll pa o the gate for him while he is here).

Season ticket wise, I cant get the links on the "Contact" page of the Club website to work, so if anyone can answer a couple of dim questions I would be very grateful...if a child under 16 and does a full time student qualify for a concession (#2 son is away at University but will be back at Easter and I the summer and likes the idea of having a season ticket - if he counts as a concession I 'll get him one, if not I 'll pa o the gate for him while he is here).

Email:

online@newcastlediamonds.co

with your questions. They should be able to help.