British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle 2016

NEWCASTLE TRAINING SCHOOL

There will be training sessions on Sun 14th and 28th August. In September, there will be more Training sessions depending on our progress in the playoffs and of course the weather.

Usual arrangements, all riders must put the sheets down on the dog track, starting at 10.30, with the session starting at 1.00 and ending at 2.30pm. Everything provided FREE with only a £3 donation toward the medical cover that is mandatory.

Open to all Diamond supporters who either ride or just fancy having a go for the first time. You will be given instructions with rides on a small bike, or in tandem, before you WILL ride a bike on your own during the session. Get ya sel there.

• Like 3

As expected, both Stevie and Robert are in the PLRC.

• Like 1

Don't tell the Workington fans that Robert has qualified as he is not very good according to some of them.

• Like 3

Hopefully the same outcome when we had Rene and Kenni in the PLRC. A Diamonds winner. Looks a cracking lineup and probably one of the strongest fields I've seen in years.

Don't tell the Workington fans that Robert has qualified as he is not very good according to some of them.

Probably because the lad has not learnt to walk on water like Stoney could!!! :rofl::rofl::P

• Like 2

Bugger, I just posted my congrats to the lads in the Rye thread. Still works though and worth two mentions if they do a Kenni/Rene.

• Like 1

NEWCASTLE SPEEDWAY TRAINING SCHOOL

Just to confirm that everything is in place for our training session on Sunday 14th. Let's make a great effort for the rest of the season before the weather sets in. One more new bike for the younger riders so there is bound to be a bike for you. Usual rules of all riders to put the sheets down at 10.30am, with the school starting at 1.00pm and ending at 2.30pm. Everything provided FREE, with only a contribution of £3 for the medical cover. See you there.

• Like 1

Have Newcastle got enough dates to fit in the 6 remaining home matches before the cut-off ?

I would expect some double-headers

workington sign steve fraye .apparently he can walk on water !

Edited by jenga

is that the guy who played Moses in 'the prince of egypt' ???

Sundays and Mondays ???

Sundays only, doubt we would run on two consecutive nights (my opinion, just guessing). But I think there will possibly be a Monday night match (day after the PLRC).

Did you mean Steve Frayne?