British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Kent Kings 2016

Kent will run Fridays instead of Lakeside with some riders moving to Central Park and Sky meetings council will give special dispensation for.

Swindon will be at Oxford next season unless late U turn by Blunsdon developers and decide to go ahead and just build the Speedway track without the full grandstand and facilities

Reading stuff about Swindon going to Oxford, not true were does this crap come from. !!

Kent will run Fridays instead of Lakeside with some riders moving to Central Park and Sky meetings council will give special dispensation for.

Swindon will be at Oxford next season unless late U turn by Blunsdon developers and decide to go ahead and just build the Speedway track without the full grandstand and facilities

While I'd welcome speedway back at Oxford next season, I highly suspect you're talking out of your bottom.

All the best

Rob

To rosco, it comes from someone who supports Coventry but uses a belle vue avatar on bsf name starts with J

What are you on about now?

Thought you and flagrag mentioned Swindon at Oxford ?

Er no thicko, go read the thread again I questioned what flagrag said.... :rolleyes:

Er no thicko, go read the thread again I questioned what flagrag said.... :rolleyes:

Thicko ? I thought you were a bees fan ?

you would of confused me with a belle vue badge

Would have*

So what if I have a Belle Vue badge, what's it to you?

• Like 1

Thought you and flagrag mentioned Swindon at Oxford ?

Jacques is a Bee's fan that has switched teams to Belle Vue hoping that they beat he mighty Prates that beat her Bee's again.

Hope the Kings make a good go of it in the Elite League and bow down to Matt Ford like the rest do. (Only kidding about the Matt Ford bit)

Would have*

So what if I have a Belle Vue badge, what's it to you?

Call yourself A true bees fan LOL

I don't know any other bees fan who would be proud to display a rival team badge.

Edited by robert72

Call yourself A true bees fan LOL

I don't know any other bees fan who would be proud to display a rival team badge.

Only for this week!

Only for this week!

As you have previously made clear. But Richard cannot see that!!!.