British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Monarchs - Semi Final 1st Leg - 4/10/15

Thought the bike Rafa rode Sunday looked a bit too quick for him to control. He can gate, but falls off too often to improve his average much in my opinion.

yeah don't get me wrong I like the guy and can see why the fans love him - ;)

there just seems to be an inability to effectively handle a "fast" speedway bike! :o

can't moan at that for the home leg , he's quality round the showground .

had to feel for barker the other day he looked well down in the dumps with his e/f in heat 13 ,we'd best hope he's got some more rocket launchers , 1 thing with barker his experience and willingness in big matches will be a massive plus for the team

It was only a snapped primary chain I believe.

If Boro can get a 12 point lead then I think they can put the Monarchs under real pressure in the 2nd leg.

I think a lot of this could come down to track prep on Sunday. Get it right for the home boys and I think the panthers could take a healthy lead and win the tie. Might go watch this meeting myself.

Ok a broken scaphoid bone in his wrist (as was previously reported).

Or is this another Panthers red herring?

He hasn't broken his wrist

If he has broken it then it's one of the bones of the wrist:

Scaphoid Wrist Fracture

He'd be unwise and unlikely to ride with that but a red herring it indeed could be: cutting the cast off indeed :D

Edited by Crump99

Ok a broken scaphoid bone in his wrist (as was previously reported).

Or is this another Panthers red herring?

I think the possible absence of Wolbert or/and Clegg could make a difference, I see both are missing tonight and hopefully making a return in the second leg of the KOC Final at Armadale Friday, Monarchs would certainly miss Wolbert the way he has been riding recently. Riss was poor in the league meeting at Peterborough this year until his last ride when the track had gone really slick.

Bigger the track the better for Erik.....

Sam and Sedgy hold the key here, and the kaiser should be back........might all hang on who guests at our place in the no1 jacket......no wells, lambert or stormy to help this time

Bigger the track the better for Erik.....

Sam and Sedgy hold the key here, and the kaiser should be back........might all hang on who guests at our place in the no1 jacket......no wells, lambert or stormy to help this time

Lambert didn't help much last time.

Porsing at no 1.

• Like 1

If he has broken it then it's one of the bones of the wrist:

Scaphoid Wrist Fracture

He'd be unwise and unlikely to ride with that but a red herring it indeed could be: cutting the cast off indeed :D

Thought scaphoid was a bone in your hand. Either way it will be painful & unwise to ride I would think

Was it not a scaphoid break that kept Cameron Heeps out of the Ippo side for weeks maybe months?

And was he still not suffering from it this season?

Scaphoid injuries always used to be a speedway rider's nightmare because of the length of time it took them to heal.

Might be a bit foolhardy to ride with a busted one.