British Speedway Forum

It has been a very troubled season for Chris Holder but there is no one i would rather have in my team, a great rider and a great guy, unthinkable that Magic and Noddy won't lead the team.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

It has been a very troubled season for Chris Holder but there is no one i would rather have in my team, a great rider ana a greay guy, unthinkable that Magic and Noddy won't lead the team.

I agree :t:

• Like 1

Put it this way, Holder isn't currently 8th in the GP for nothing! I rest my case m'lud :t:

Yep, currently 8th, 7th in 2014. Holder a very fine rider, but still think LONG term Dudek a better prospect. Dudek IMO will only get better!

Yep, currently 8th, 7th in 2014. Holder a very fine rider, but still think LONG term Dudek a better prospect. Dudek IMO will only get better!

Depends how committed he is going to be!
  • Like 1

Dudek has got to be a cert for a 2016 Poole place after seeing him fly around Wimborne Road last night.

• Like 1

Dudek has got to be a cert for a 2016 Poole place after seeing him fly around Wimborne Road last night.

Its certainly given Matt and Neil some food for thought. He looked so damn fast both from the gate and extending his lead with every lap. And I just found out one of his wins was on Dak's bike!

Agree, i've only seen him ride in the uk once before last night, that being at Berwick in the U21 in 2013. But have watched him a lot in Poland, serious talent.

He was riding Dakota's bikes all night, he looked very quick but cant see him riding in England sadly.

He is looking to come to England

He was there to showcase his talent....he has a bit of catching up to do as well as financially so here's all yours British Promoters....over to you

Dudek has to be a cert based on tonight.

If Dudek's average make us, we should go Dudek > Holder. Ruthless, but it's Poole....

Depends what average they give him.

I heard he isn't interested in England?

Lets be honest, if he can get this good, this quickly, does he need EL speedway? Shame, as what little I've seen of him he's bloody brilliant!