British Speedway Forum

some poole fans are very anti- british

Really, you care to name them ?

• Like 2

whats cook done thats irked the poole fans ........

he hasnt stolen a scooter and gone riding round dorset drugged up has he?

i think cook is a rider on the up , could easily be an 8 pointer next season

And past form really doesnt come into it when you sign riders its what level there at present that counts

you wouldnt sign gollob cuz of what he's done in the past , everyone knows he's past it know and on his present form only a fool would want to sign him

Edited by heathen chemistry
  • Like 1

So you would expect Edinburgh to sign a rider based on current form regardless of how good or bad they have been in the past........rider form is unpredictable at best.............a rider could have a great season as Cook has done this year but that does not mean next year will be the same.........it could be better or he could have an appalling season..............you never can tell.............

I never said that he was not good in the Play offs................I said I would accept him in the team if he signed for Poole but that does not mean I have to like him................

RP

So, in retrospect, you should understand what some members feel about Darcy Ward?

whats cook done thats irked the poole fans ........

he hasnt stolen a scooter and gone riding round dorset drugged up has he?

i think cook is a rider on the up , could easily be an 8 pointer next season

And past form really doesnt come into it when you sign riders its what level there at present that counts

you wouldnt sign gollob cuz of what he's done in the past , everyone knows he's past it know and on his present form only a fool would want to sign him

I wish the mods would ban you.. You do come out with a lot of junk.

you must have taught him well :lol:

• Like 1

So, in retrospect, you should understand what some members feel about Darcy Ward?

I understand that there are riders who are not fans of Darcy.........not everyone is a fan of every rider.................what I don't like are the ones who slated him before the accident because of things Darcy did or was alleged to have done in the past and now claim that they never did...................

RP

you must have taught him well :lol:

At least i write constructive junk.. ;)

I understand that there are riders who are not fans of Darcy.........not everyone is a fan of every rider.................what I don't like are the ones who slated him before the accident because of things Darcy did or was alleged to have done in the past and now claim that they never did...................

RP

Care to name even one person who has done that? Or is this another statement that cannot be substantiated?

It's a free ride, when you've already paid...
  • Like 2

RP

I've not seen one member here say that...................

• Like 1

Care to name even one person who has done that? Or is this another statement that cannot be substantiated?

It's a free ride, when you've already paid...

Oh give it a rest will you...............even if though I can substantiate it I cannot be bothered because its clear you will not believe me

Oh and isin't it ironic...................don't you think

RP

Edited by Red Panda

Ok I assumed u meant people on here, but you mean people outside bsf? So u agree no one has done that on here?

• Like 2

Ok I assumed u meant people on here, but you mean people outside bsf? So u agree no one has done that on here?

I did not say that they had did I...................get your facts right..................but there are people out there who have believe me...............

RP

You think so ?

Yes, he does. Stevebrum repeats it enough times!! Prob is his answer machine message. :D

RP

I've not seen one member here say that...................

Oh give it a rest will you...............even if though I can substantiate it I cannot be bothered because its clear you will not believe me

Oh and isin't it ironic...................don't you think

RP

So, nobody on here has actually said, what you say was said, it was SAID outside of the forum. So why bring it here?

• Like 2

You think so ?

what, that he needs the EL???

if he wanted to come back I'd imagine if would be with Wolves yea.

Yes, he does. Stevebrum repeats it enough times!! Prob is his answer machine message. :D

Well it's clear he doesn't want to ride for Poole so that's one good thing. :t: