British Speedway Forum

So does this mean the arbitration for the Kus transfer is no longer needed?

Redcar are complete so surely he can go out on loan now?

The arbitration is all about the price. He will be going to Newcastle and they will have to pay what is decided and Redcar will have to accept that also.

Here are 13 Danes I would sign before Bukhave (with their Danish League One average) – all made at least one SuperLigan appearance so would come in on 7.00.

• Jesper Sogaard 9.83 (age 27 – his DSL average is higher than Thomas Jorgensen and Jonas B Andersen)

• Johannes Kikkenborg 9.79 (age 25 – his DSL average is higher than Thomas Jorgensen and Jonas B Andersen)

• Jonas Jeppesen 8.99 (only 18, first season on 500cc my number one choice by a mile)

• Kenni Nissen 8.63

• Jonas Jensen 8.13

• Jason Jorgensen 8.05 (only 17, first season on 500cc)

• Jesper Scharff 7.91

• Frederik Jakobsen 7.78

• Sam Jensen 7.66

• Mikkel B Andersen 7.62 (brother of Jonas)

• Andreas Lyager Hansen 7.57 (rode 4 matches for Scunny in 2015 averaging 4.00)

Jason Bukhave 7.33

Plus these two riders who averaged less than Bukhave but are younger and in my view have more potential:

• Martin Steen Hansen 7.05

• Patrick Hansen 6.98

Currently better than all of these is Rasmus Jensen (PL average 5.92), ranking behind all of these is Rye House signing Peter Karger.

Time will tell.

Brian says he has been trying lots of leads without success maybe he has tried most of your list and for whatever reason many of the names have had to refuse. Life is not as easy as think of a few riders and sign one.Think many of the promoters have had a hard time this season finding full teams.

He is as big a risk as Jonas was last season and if he starts the season of the way he finished last season he should add at least a couple of points to his average.

Edited by Sly Fox

I see the Berwick promotion are laying on free transport for their fans to travel to STMP for opening meeting.

Will Redcar be following suit, and giving their followers a free ride up the road for the Saturday return?

I see the Berwick promotion are laying on free transport for their fans to travel to STMP for opening meeting.

Will Redcar be following suit, and giving their followers a free ride up the road for the Saturday return?

Motorbike and sidecar - seats still available.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 4

Even a free trip there is a long trip back after a 60 point hiding..

• Like 2

Think we've already been taken for a ride! :D

• Like 3

bjarne pederson dropped by lakeside . could redcar have fitted him in ?

no . just seen his average . over 6.50. in the LITE LEAGUE.

Edited by jenga

Redcar confirm signing of Jacob Bukhave on 7 assessed. To be fair as good as we could have hoped for...

You mean, you actually hoped for a basement side?

Edited by foamfence

well...

No if we had a Promotion with a bit of gumption. We would of used the points available. Replaced Nielsen, and got Jonas B Anderson start at reserve.
  • Like 1

Unfortunately can't see Redcar finishing above 13th unless they strengthen up!

Look on the bright side, they won't be any lower than 13th.

• Like 2

Oh dear...looks like the Bears have fallen foul of the new 2016 Regs already..

3.2 BREACH OF RULES

3.2.11 A Team, without just cause, that participates in a Meeting with a sub-standard Team Line-Up.
:D
  • Like 1