British Speedway Forum
dump that clutch

Swindon 2016 - A New Era Starts...we Thought..

He's a character for goodness sake, like Shov. I'm sure we would miss Starman if he went to Rome for 18 months too......wouldn't we? ;)

In a word?.....no

• Like 8

In a word?.....no

And i wouldn't lose an hours sleep over many on here. But there is the odd decent poster on here, the rest, well, i do feel very sorry for you...

Edited by Starman2006

:rofl:

And i wouldn't lose an hours sleep over many on here. But there is the odd decent poster on here, the rest, well, i do feel very sorry for you...

" But there is the odd decent poster on here,". If you take the word "decent" out of your sentence, you have described yourself perfectly. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 6

Lmao....you certainly do not fit into the 'decent poster'...odd i will agree with...

So sentimental Orlovski. Pleased to hear that the bogs can be moved block by block and reinstated in their rightful place.

For anyone who has not used these great facilities

http://blunsdonblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/img_3916-qpr-350x233.jpg

Soon to be moved to the new stadium, picture from Roy, one of the staff, shown on Blunsdon Blogg.

Not for the faint of hearted, in next week's Blundson Blog, we have a full sized, full colour photograph of the ... "inside" of the infamous "back straight bogs"!

• Like 3

Not for the faint of hearted, in next week's Blundson Blog, we have a full sized, full colour photograph of the ... "inside" of the infamous "back straight bogs"!

Can you make sure it's posted after the watershed please? Children could be mentally scarred forever.

• Like 1

For anyone who has not used these great facilities

http://blunsdonblog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/img_3916-qpr-350x233.jpg

Soon to be moved to the new stadium, picture from Roy, one of the staff, shown on Blunsdon Blogg.

Well, its a start... :rofl:

" But there is the odd decent poster on here,". If you take the word "decent" out of your sentence, you have described yourself perfectly. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What you really mean is because i don't agree with what many say im looked at as odd. Shame, i don't follow the crowd..

Just to keep it real, can you please publish the photo in sepia!! :D:shock:

Well, its a start... :rofl:

What you really mean is because i don't agree with what many say im looked at as odd. Shame, i don't follow the crowd..

Yes & the crowd don't follow you! Your glasses are so blue-tinted that they are almost navy blue & stop you seeing the real world! :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Jason Doyle 9.44
2 Chris Harris 7.34
3 Nick Morris 6.70
4 Sam Masters 5.60
5 Dennis Gizatullin 4.17
6 Charles Wright 4.13
7 A n other 3.00

Total: 40.38

1 Jason Doyle 9.44

2 Chris Harris 7.34

3 Nick Morris 6.70

4 Sam Masters 5.60

5 Dennis Gizatullin 4.17

6 Charles Wright 4.13

7 A n other 3.00

Total: 40.38

Im hoping Rob gets another chance at 7.

Junior

Im hoping Rob gets another chance at 7.

Junior

He's over the limit for PL, so it's his only chance.

Edited by foamfence