British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

Long live Cradley!

Estatic with this news, cannot belive we are going to be running. The management are showing dedication, they didn't see light at the end of the tunnel but they went and searched for it.

I would like the club to have a Q and A with the trust and the fans because questions need to be answered to what has happened this Autumn.

I would seriously like to know if Monmore wasn't available was there someone who could come and carry on at Perry Barr.

Gary Patchet is key to the club, he's the man who can put the hours in and at Perry Barr he had a ban so this for me is the reason why the three management team are staying in charge!

Come on then let's get the party started!!!!

Right then....Team Building Time!

With us riding Alternate Monday's that does mean that Cleggy would be available but his average is a little high! Williamson is now a wolves asset so I think he will be in as he will get Monmore track experience again ready for the 2017 EL draft with wolves!

People ask for Ash back but is he allowed to ride for the Heathens in the NL. Perry will be Brummies number one I've heard next year. Greaves is quality after last years difficult season through injury.

36pointa is really difficult...Cannot fit many riders in! Be intresting to see where Perks fits in alongside Greaves and Williamson!?

1. Williamson 8.69

2. Mongridge 4.94

5. Greaves 7.08

Great news looking forward to seeing them at arlington, was unavailable both times last year :(

Long live Cradley!

Estatic with this news, cannot belive we are going to be running. The management are showing dedication, they didn't see light at the end of the tunnel but they went and searched for it.

I would like the club to have a Q and A with the trust and the fans because questions need to be answered to what has happened this Autumn.

I would seriously like to know if Monmore wasn't available was there someone who could come and carry on at Perry Barr.

Gary Patchet is key to the club, he's the man who can put the hours in and at Perry Barr he had a ban so this for me is the reason why the three management team are staying in charge!

With us riding Alternate Monday's that does mean that Cleggy would be available but his average is a little high! Williamson is now a wolves asset so I think he will be in as he will get Monmore track experience again ready for the 2017 EL draft with wolves!

People ask for Ash back but is he allowed to ride for the Heathens in the NL. Perry will be Brummies number one I've heard next year. Greaves is quality after last years difficult season through injury.

36pointa is really difficult...Cannot fit many riders in! Be intresting to see where Perks fits in alongside Greaves and Williamson!?

1. Williamson 8.69

2. Mongridge 4.94

5. Greaves 7.08

Whilst in a properly controlled sport he would be investigated , and very likely restrained from further involvement until the enquiry had been completed.

Sooner have Perry than Morris as he is an asset but he wants to stay on a Perry Barr because it's a track he likes, not too keen on Monmore!

Long live Cradley!

1. Williamson 8.69

2. Mongridge 4.94

5. Greaves 7.08

1. has to be cleggy(awesome last year and an asset) 9.72

2.mike Neale(could kick on next year,also an asset) 4.8

3.nathen greaves(hopefully his injury wont affect him) 7.08

4. arron mogridge (mixed season for moggo but worth another season) 4.94

5.Williamson(also had a good year last year) 8.69

6.?? 3.77

7.tyler govier(needs a full year at it) 3

this is based on 42 points limit.if I can count properly,and the limit is AND should be raised...

has the makings of another title winning team.

Not enough riders to go around on 42.00 and it makes the league uncompetitive! Needs to be 34 min 36 max

Brilliant news.

Delighted to be back at Monmore and I never thought I'd ever come our with a phrase like that!!

Well done to Chris Nigel and Gary.

36-38 then we need a min and we need the max.

But would like 40

With 40 points you could have a team that had riders on an average like so

1. 9

2. 5

3. 7

4. 6

5. 7

6. 3

7. 3