British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

Clegg a Wolves rider and Williamson and Morris both assets! That would be a great team to start with!

Clegg a Wolves rider and Williamson and Morris both assets! That would be a great team to start with!

• Like 1

When do Buxton announce their new no.1? Will that be one of your favoured options ruled out?

Edited by John Leslie

Not been up to see kent but have watched a few meetings from the stock car track when I ve been up there for big banger meetings. Lol

Not been up to see kent but have watched a few meetings from the stock car track when I ve been up there for big banger meetings. Lol

You were saying? :unsure:

...and the same comment I made applies here!

Can you do all 3 leagues again? The only reason I ask is max has all ready signed for Wolves and Edinburgh.

• Like 1

Can you do all 3 leagues again? The only reason I ask is max has all ready signed for Wolves and Edinburgh.

Yes you can.

• Like 1

Pretty sure max wants to do 3 leagues,I've read it somewhere and he is employing a full time mechanic next season to help with it all.good luck to the lad for wanting to go forward with his career .

Pretty sure I've read that max wants to do 3 leagues,he is also employing someone full time to help him.good luck to him for pushing on with his career.👌

• Like 1

.And if the average stays at 36 you couldn't fit in four 3 pointers.

Not saying they should av all three anyway, was saying we would get them if we wanted any of those 3.

A lot will depend on race nights don't want a rider/riders missing matches every other week going to be hard fitting in fixtures to suit teams if riding in 3 leagues could be a lot or that man r/r next year in NL

I'd imagine Perks and Greaves will go back to Cradley on what look like attractive averages. If the points limit is 38 Mogridge and Neale could move up to second string with Harris and another three pointer at reserve leaving just under 8 for another heatleader.

I've got nout but I am impressed with the season ticket price...£120!!!

If IOW get accepted back that's 11 home fixture guaranteed, then KOC, Challenge meetings, Gold Cup and The Golden Ommer!

That could be right bang for your buck!