British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Cradley 2016

If, and I do say if, .................we run...will it be as Cradley@Perry Wood or Wolverhampton Heathens (One team at Monmore only as per Ladbrokes 2015 ruling and using a version of the 2015 Cradley Title Sponsor "Recycled Aggregate Services Olympique" Cradley/Wolves bib with an added Hammer to equate to the NL Heathens 2010-2015 & Wolves MDL 2015).

Either way, who cares, as the bib/team would be running in 2016 and it would be at Monmore Wood as opposed to the rather bad viewing at Perry Wood in 2015.

Keep an opened mind as something is better than nothing in my world!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by berniev123
  • Like 1

Wouldn't watch a team called Wolverhampton Heathens,.Id only watch Dudley or Cradley Heathens.

If we did go back to Monmore I could only see us becoming Wolves Cubs and that's it for Cradley

Don't know why the Fans consortium didn't say they would proceed in a take over, the HSSC would have done something where as the new HSST seems to have started to soon to proceed with a takeover!

As I have said before, we need to be secure for a number of years just like Birmingham have done with Dury and then you could see the club progresssing! That's what the old management never did, it was year long rolling contracts which never showed the club was stable!

We got chucked out of Monmore due to the club taking away fans of speedway who watched the Wolves but went to the Heathens because it was half the price that's the only reason behind it not because Monmore was busy on a Tuesday! It lies empty on a Tuesday week in week out so it wasn't Ladbrokes in my opinion! And the club never forced the issue we just packed up and walked away with tails between our legs.

I'm just worried now because I don't see us starting again, it's over and I cannot go and watch speedway live every couple of weeks! I don't think I can follow the wolves it just wouldn't feel right and then the Brunmiesni followed in 2012 because I couldn't get to heathens meeting but the club then was bitter and the fans were terrible towards one another!

I need to enter the lotto more.

To add Dudley Council have brought the land back that was the proposed land for the Super Mosque!

Time to give Dudley some sorts facilities it desperately needs! I'm not saying a track but the town and borough have some very out of date facilities for the local residents!

Edited by Hunty
  • Like 1

To add Dudley Council have brought the land back that was the proposed land for the Super Mosque!

Which at its widest point is about 65 yards wide.Could barely fit a Costa Mesa size track there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-34724002

Should be an interesting contest to see who Dudley Council elects to work "most" closely with to find a plot of land for either a sports stadium fit to host speedway or a mosque. (one assumes there is no room for both?)

Looking at the text of the BBC news article whereby the Muslims are describing themselves as "disadvantaged", maybe the Heathens fans should show their plight and convince the Dudley Councillors of how disadvantaged they are too...??? (maybe) - Big Issue, anybody???

Who are they most likely to bow down to? I say no more because its not allowed in British society :nono::approve:

Edited by Alex2000

Wouldn't watch a team called Wolverhampton Heathens,.Id only watch Dudley or Cradley Heathens.

If we did go back to Monmore I could only see us becoming Wolves Cubs and that's it for Cradley

Don't know why the Fans consortium didn't say they would proceed in a take over, the HSSC would have done something where as the new HSST seems to have started to soon to proceed with a takeover!

As I have said before, we need to be secure for a number of years just like Birmingham have done with Dury and then you could see the club progresssing! That's what the old management never did, it was year long rolling contracts which never showed the club was stable!

We got chucked out of Monmore due to the club taking away fans of speedway who watched the Wolves but went to the Heathens because it was half the price that's the only reason behind it not because Monmore was busy on a Tuesday! It lies empty on a Tuesday week in week out so it wasn't Ladbrokes in my opinion! And the club never forced the issue we just packed up and walked away with tails between our legs.

I'm just worried now because I don't see us starting again, it's over and I cannot go and watch speedway live every couple of weeks! I don't think I can follow the wolves it just wouldn't feel right and then the Brunmiesni followed in 2012 because I couldn't get to heathens meeting but the club then was bitter and the fans were terrible towards one another!

I need to enter the lotto more.

Ha ha ha ha so Van Straaten kicked himself and the others out of Monmore with Cradley because of their big crowds? Your are in dreamland! Ladbrokes admitted it was their decision to have one night of speedway when contacted by local paper and radios, so why would CVS walk away with his colleagues from what everyone seems to say was a money earner? Hilarious!

• Like 1

And a season later he leaves the club to focus solely on Wolves duties!

Well that blows me out the water... Chance were going back to Monmore.

Only Cradley...Only Speedway

Well that blows me out the water... Chance were going back to Monmore.

Only Cradley...Only Speedway

Provisionally good news, have enjoyed our rivalry with Cradley. so hope they're back to do battle.

I n

Provisionally good news, have enjoyed our rivalry with Cradley. so hope they're back to do battle.

I didn't realise we had gone away, only that we were for sale.

I n

I didn't realise we had gone away, only that we were for sale.

The trio said they weren't continuing but now they seem to have retracted that if they pull off the move to Monmore.