British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rustyre bel1

Somerset V Glasgow Play Off Semi

Good, you can have him !

Not a Brady fan then, I hope he stays , he will be doubling up next year with Poole I should think, and the experience he will get riding with Holder will surely help him with us.

what make you think holder will be riding for puddle and in the uk ? chris could be taking a step back in 2016 with the world champ going to puddle .

After all that has happened down there I would be amazed if he didn't .

Edited by Cliffeboy

I'm always keeping a watching brief Cliffeboy!!!

I'll wager he is running down his average to make the way clear for is transfer to Sheffield ! Good ! It is time he moved on !

Has dropped his Rebels form home and away, either machinery or personal problem. I do not think he will be with Rebels next year. I do not think Sheffield either. But I agree as with Sam its time to move on

Yes I am! I was in a strop last night and frustrated for the kid, he just seems to have lost the edge. Perhaps as said on here earlier, it could be the effect of DW's situation and a cocktail of too much racing and machinery starting to wear out after a long hard season and after all he, is only a kid ! I hope he gets his mojo back and we get a decent Ref for the Final if we make it !!!

Not a Brady fan then, I hope he stays , he will be doubling up next year with Poole I should think, and the experience he will get riding with Holder will surely help him with us.

Edited by Aroundtheboards
  • Like 1

A cracking meeting, great atmosphere, every point was fought for. Paul Starke was very impressive, and I always enjoy watching Josh Grajczonek. Charles Wright pulled off a couple of heroic moves.

The Jensen exclusion seemed pretty straight forward, no 50/50 about it. I didn't see anything from Sarjeant that was worse than Worrall's heat 9 start.

Critical race was heat 8 which looked like a Rebels heat advantage on paper and went the other way thanks to one of those Sarjeant starts.

PS Thank you to the lady who procured a programme for me after they'd sold out

PPS note to Garry May - why not put Jensen at 7 and save us all that writing.

Worrall and Wright both had fast starts but Searjant had three and only pulled for one. That ref was an absolute hypocrite.

Maybe Bradys thoughts now are that soon he will be going home to his family and friends and hes taken his foot off the gas, if hes looking for pastures new in 2016 im sure Peterborough would welcome him with open arms especially with the Poole / Rick Frost connection.

Maybe Bradys thoughts now are that soon he will be going home to his family and friends and hes taken his foot off the gas, if hes looking for pastures new in 2016 im sure Peterborough would welcome him with open arms especially with the Poole / Rick Frost connection.

Yeah ! As I say he's only a kid and you're probably right that his thoughts are down under. It takes a lot to be on the other side of the world from your home and mates at such a young age. I'll cut him some slack, until next season !!!

Sheffield would welcome Brady with open arms as one of his sponsors is one of the Promoters at Sheffield.

But I don't think that Brady will be at either Somerset, Sheffield or any other Premier league club.

My guess is that he will be full time with Poole in the Elite next season.

Sheffield would welcome Brady with open arms as one of his sponsors is one of the Promoters at Sheffield.

But I don't think that Brady will be at either Somerset, Sheffield or any other Premier league club.

My guess is that he will be full time with Poole in the Elite next season.

I'm not sure he is ready for the big step up yet. Fricke has done ok this year, massive step from him but I think a season at No1 for a Prem club would have been a better move. Masters,Summers and Grajczonek all still doubling up successfully.

All depends on the old visa`s again at the end of the day.If he does stay surely a good move to be based in the south with both clubs.Riding for Sheffield and Poole to me makes no sense.

I'm not sure he is ready for the big step up yet. Fricke has done ok this year, massive step from him but I think a season at No1 for a Prem club would have been a better move. Masters,Summers and Grajczonek all still doubling up successfully.

All depends on the old visa`s again at the end of the day.If he does stay surely a good move to be based in the south with both clubs.Riding for Sheffield and Poole to me makes no sense.

Brady Kurtz doesn't need a visa, neither do Summers nor Grajczonek...

Good, you can have him !

Why do you say that ? Kurtz is a amazing talent

Brady Kurtz doesn't need a visa, neither do Summers nor Grajczonek...

Oh yeah it's the old dual passport thing isn't it.

Brady is top class and will be welcome back with open arms by 99.9% of Rebels fans next season - form is temporary and class permanent.

Brady looks like he needs a good rest from racing and I am sure will come back even stronger next season and hopefully he is a rebel again!

• Like 2