British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
hackneyrocket

Raiders 2016

Will Luke want to do national league though it would be a step down for him...Though financially probably work out simular and for some promoter his average would be a bit of a steal in that league..

Edited by waco
  • Like 1

It would be interesting on what average Luke would come in on. If between 8 & 9 what about this line up.

1. Ben Morley 9.63

2. Danyon Hume 3.47

3. Marc Owen 7.25

4. Alfie Bowtell 3.95

5. Luke Bowen 9.00

6. George Hunter 3.47

7. Ben Basford 3.00

Total 39.77

• Like 1

It'd be double his 4.26 PL figure so 8.52 I believe.

Hume and Hunter have to start at reserve for me with Bowtell as our lowest averaged second string, adding another rider on a three wouldn't be wise as its putting more pressure on Hume, Hunter and Bowtell to kick on in case the three pointer is a duff.

I moved this post to Eastbourne 2016 my mistake

Edited by Alex2000

Alex isnt this a Raiders thread ???

Alex isnt this a Raiders thread ???

I know just realised sorry... Left my phone open on raiders page

Kent will have a team of

Bowen

Verge

Shanes

Mason

Ayres

Clifton

Thomas

Cousins 8

I am convinced you won't see Verge or Mason lining up for kent. Doubt very much you will see bowen either.

I am convinced you won't see Verge or Mason lining up for kent. Doubt very much you will see bowen either.

If you wear a hat teaboy I have a feeling you maybe eating it 😊

Ben Morley and Alfie Bowtell practising at Rye this morning both looked quick on an ultra slick track.Also Luke Harris was there.Paul Hurry also having a spin but i would not read anything in to that..I was told there are plans to reshape the first bend in the pipeline as well...John Sampford in attendance to looking busy eyeing up the future talent no doubt..Plenty of Hagon academy kids some looked very promising,, and part of the management team having a spin round the track how keen can you get,?

Edited by waco

Ben Morley and Alfie Bowtell practising at Rye this morning both looked quick on an ultra slick track.Also Luke Harris was there.Paul Hurry also having a spin but i would not read anything in to that..I was told there are plans to reshape the first bend in the pipeline as well...John Stamford in attendance to looking busy eyeing up the future talent no doubt..Plenty of Hagon academy kids some looked very promising,, and part of the management team having a spin round the track how keen can you get,?

Who is running the training schools these days?

I'm sure Bowen can find some 'sponsorship' to supplement his £10 a point earnings. He could certainly offer a lot to any younger, less experienced riders. He would certainly guarantee the club a genuine out-and-out number 1.