British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

I also echo my wishes for Ian. Look after yourself and we'll catch up again soon no doubt :-)

Best wishes to Ian for a full and swift recovery. real nice bloke, bit of a shock that...

Bradley Wilson Dean has said he has news on his team next season and will announce it at around the same time as now Somerset are announcing their team... So if he's not there I'll be surprised

He must be on a 3 then!

Regardless of who he signs for, so he should be if he's come out of the NL.

He must be on a 3 then!

Here we go again

• Like 2

Bradley Wilson Dean has said he has news on his team next season and will announce it at around the same time as now Somerset are announcing their team... So if he's not there I'll be surprised

i was going to comment on what was in speedway star on the same thing.

Where has he said he will make an announcement around the same time? I've not seen anything about an announcement on his Facebook

• Like 2

why doesn't he just come out and say he is is joining somerset because garry may can swing the 5 point average he is saddled with down to a 3 . i suppose its one way to make the somerset thread more interesting .lol.looking forward to reading more billshot on this thread ..... the abacus strikes back ...

Where has he said he will make an announcement around the same time? I've not seen anything about an announcement on his Facebook

He said on Facebook look out for announcements on my plans for next season which will be out in a couple of weeks.... Almost a week ago now so it sort of adds up

Here is my stab at Rebels 2016

Josh G

Tungate

Howarth

Wright

BWD

Ellis

Zack W

not sure it it quite fits mind!