British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

I would haveTheo as the first name down for the team. Very surprised others feel different, or is he confirmed elsewhere.

Would not disagree all things being equal. But you get the impression that his missing our final match due to an overseas commitment burnt a bridge but Rob said there was no hard feelings. For me Theo was superb all season and Rider of the Year no disrespect to Carlos who lifted that pot last week. I would have Theo back; he is a safe and accomplished motorcyclist always racing with his head. I saw him guest up at Berwick late season and he did well alongside Thomas and both could be resident up in Bandit country in 2016.

Edited by the outsider

Would not disagree all things being equal. But you get the impression that his missing our final match due to an overseas commitment burnt a bridge but Rob said there was no hard feelings. For me Theo was superb all season and Rider of the Year no disrespect to Carlos who lifted that pot last week. I would have Theo back; he is a safe and accomplished motorcyclist always racing with his head. I saw him guest up at Berwick late season and he did well alongside Thomas and both could be resident up in Bandit country in 2016.

You are kidding! Longtrack was in the calender from the begining of the season,an nl league guest should of been used but godfrey cheated in his desperate bid to avoid the wooden spoon he owes theo imo he took a bullet for godfrey! The side you are talking about without theo is poor and will be in contention for the wooden spoon again

We ran this season virtually with no Josh and no Ryan,lose one and you can maybe get away with it, lose 2 and your in trouble, getting those 2 back will be like 2 new signings.

im hoping Zedenek is signing for a place in 2017, meaming he needs to learn all the away tracks, he is a class act with a good people in his corner,

You are kidding! Longtrack was in the calender from the begining of the season,an nl league guest should of been used but godfrey cheated in his desperate bid to avoid the wooden spoon he owes theo imo he took a bullet for godfrey! The side you are talking about without theo is poor and will be in contention for the wooden spoon again

Lewy, it is good to see you are still obsessed with your beloved Scunthorpe, if you can retain your obsession over the winter I look forward to seeing you every Sunday.

• Like 5

Lewy, it is good to see you are still obsessed with your beloved Scunthorpe, if you can retain your obsession over the winter I look forward to seeing you every Sunday.

Just dont like cheats

Rule manipulation is not cheating just good management. I could see your point of view if this was the only ever episode of this type of thing but it ain't and you continually venting your spleen on a Scunthorpe thread won't change the fact that it will happen again before very long

• Like 4

But will defend a rider that deliberately knocks another off after a race, how bizarre.

I think you got that wrong! When and who,dont make it up!

What your saying is that Theo was not discouraged from keeping his Longtrack commitment. Which meant we could have a proper guest for him and not just an NL rider. Fair enough then well done Rob and cheers to Theo for taking the rap. Trust we did the decent thing by him and helped with any fine. Like I said rider of the year for me and would welcome him back; but dont see that. Not with you that we are poor team without him. Wont be many with a rider like Wilko at No6.

Anders Thomsen managed to get a 2-day sick note to miss a Peterborough match at Sheffield, thereby avoiding problems before the World Under 21 final, but their fans didn't seem to take umbrage about it.

full of crap as usual and its Mr Godfrey to you

• Like 8