British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

Ok sorry June lets hope he names josh as our next signing for 2016 I know he will be one of your favourites

Working the opposite way and ignoring Williamson, Ayres & Grieves who are already signed. If it is a rider who has never ridden PL before that rules out (from memory) Zach Waj, Shanes, Perry, Carr, Both Greenwoods, Carr, Perks, Morley, Clegg, Chapman, Hopwood, Crang, Phillips, Cockle.........sure there are a few more on top of that.

What im saying is who is there outside of that list to get excited about?

Surely guest appearances dont count? So Zach is allowed to sign for a club?

PWWM...........You read my post wrong, look again. It was I who started a rumour with my stab in the dark name of Tom Stokes. That's what my post referred to. Just as well it isn't a criminal offence!.............I love the clues Rob drops. Its all part of the excitement. I've had my head stuck into the NL teams and AM riders and I'm still none of the wiser lol

Wajtknecht; is one that any wise promoter would be sounding out.

i would want either ...

a... an upcoming talent

b... some one who has done laps of the ewrJ

If Jack W is so sought after... (Outsider said whoever gets him is guarenteed to win the league i think) why didnt Glasgow, Edingburgh or Somerset get in first? Unless Rob did?just surprised no one has announced him yet.If everyone quesses a rider then eventually someone will get it...... so the rumour i heard is, we are getting.....................

Daryll Ritchings

Who ever signs waj will need to have deep pockets and long arms so that rules us out. He will be a star I'm sure just not at scunny

Never thought it was

June there was no clue in my post at all it isn't the law to give one you know, just pointing out what I heard or might not of heard as rumours go, it's not a criminal offence to start rumours or counter rumours if it was I'd be up in front of the judge at the old bailey again

Ok sorry June lets hope he names josh as our next signing for 2016 I know he will be one of your favourites

Taken me too long to work it out however could be a potential diamond of a signing if you get JB. Talented youngster who loves a big track and a delightful lad to boot.

She has eyes for someone else now :oops: