British Speedway Forum
Paul Johnson

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2016?

Plymouth have signed Perks so James Shanes might be Scunny bound. I guess Oliver Greenwood will go to Somerset and Zak Wajknecht will go to Edinburgh.

If that's the case; our No6 is on his own versus Devils; Rebels and Monarchs. No disrespect to JS but I would expect nothing from him at all. If he managed to beat the opposition reserve he's done his job. Thing is about the other three, and the likes of MattyO at Comets; Ritchings at Witches etc.. they could beat a No6 rider potentially. Do not under estimate the importance of the 3pt rider; the teams who get this right and the 3ptr becomes a 5ptr will be the ones to beat.

JS would be one the lowest averaged NL riders coming in on a 3pt PL I would guess.

As mentioned on twitter,,, off to wilkos for the tree and to tescos for the baileys

that's Broadsider he's been on the sherry.

Edited by the outsider
  • Like 2

If that's the case; our No6 is on his own versus Devils; Rebels and Monarchs. No disrespect to JS but I would expect nothing from him at all. If he managed to beat the opposition reserve he's done his job. Thing is about the other three, and the likes of MattyO at Comets; Ritchings at Witches etc.. they could beat a No6 rider potentially. Do not under estimate the importance of the 3pt rider; the teams who get this right and the 3ptr becomes a 5ptr will be the ones to beat.

JS would be one the lowest averaged NL riders coming in on a 3pt PL I would guess.

that's Broadsider he's been on the sherry.

As far as I can see there were only 8 eligible riders for a number 7 berth who had a higher NL average than Shanes (Perks and Ritchings both below him). No idea why you think Ritchings is capable of taking points from number 6 riders and Shanes isn't, I know who I'd rather see in my team at reserve.

• Like 4

Plymouth have signed Perks so James Shanes might be Scunny bound. I guess Oliver Greenwood will go to Somerset and Zak Wajknecht will go to Edinburgh.

Well I got that wrong but Plymouth always confuse me with their reserve choices. Zak to Somerset, Shanes to Edinburgh or vice versa. Bailey to Scunthorpe and the Greenwoods ignored / priced out?

JOSH AUTY ..."..Mr Entertainer" for one of the two to be announced tomorrow!...........I HOPE !

• Like 1

Just seen the 6 riders, with no surprises ,with another 3 point rider to be named BUT can someone tell me is there leeway on the 42.5 points for a team as the total for Scunthorpe will be 42.52 just over the 42.5 OR was the team total points changed at the promoters bash and I have missed it.

Just seen the 6 riders, with no surprises ,with another 3 point rider to be named BUT can someone tell me is there leeway on the 42.5 points for a team as the total for Scunthorpe will be 42.52 just over the 42.5 OR was the team total points changed at the promoters bash and I have missed it.

Josh Auty 8.00

Zdenek Holub 7.00

Ryan Douglas 6.68

Alex Davies 6.26

Taylor Poole 6.05

Car Wilkinson 5.33

TBA 3.00

---------

OR you need a new calculator for christmas

• Like 1

Thank god for that at least June's gunna be happy

Yippieeeeeeeeeeee!......Thanks Rob x