British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Triple who are u referring too as British lads who dont wanna move up, pretty sure thats not true. They just aint given much of a chance thats all.

How many have done 3 or more in NL. Fair enough promoters In the PL may not want to give them the opportunity but I reckon lots are happy to be a medium fish in a small pond. Hopefully all this is changing with the new pack of youngsters coming through the ranks.

• Like 1

any eagles or eaglets know when we're going to have some news to enthuse about ? i'm getting insanely jealous of fans posting what fantastic signings they've made .

We need an out and out number 1 now with the likes of Ollie greenwood at Buxton. But who because brad has to go pl now if he moves up?

I spoke to brad yesterday as he was at a local race meeting in Auckland and from what I understand, he has said he has got to go in to the premier on a 5 point average but it's making it hard for him to get a team place and he's had no offers so national league for another season could be a possibility.

We couldn't have gone without him really! Great start hope we don't go off the rails

Brads did say he wants to go PL just they have put a big average on his neck, he is good enough to do it just means that someone has to step forward and pick the young lad up, I was surprised that brad has not yet been collected by anyone at the moment but its a waiting game for everyone.

Good news on GW another good rider to build around,

Brads did say he wants to go PL just they have put a big average on his neck, he is good enough to do it just means that someone has to step forward and pick the young lad up, I was surprised that brad has not yet been collected by anyone at the moment but its a waiting game for everyone.

Good news on GW another good rider to build around,

Im not really surprised on a 5pt average. I font think he would hit it in all honesty only have to look at Ellis to see it would be tough.

Im not really surprised on a 5pt average. I font think he would hit it in all honesty only have to look at Ellis to see it would be tough.

Agreed. Brad 's done great but am not surprised that he's not been signed, 5pts would be a huge ask.

Now we know Georgie is back who do we think the rest of the team will be on a 38 & 40 limit

Now we know Georgie is back who do we think the rest of the team will be on a 38 & 40 limit

there are 12 clubs now in NL and not enough riders to go round so I would still work to a 36 limit
  • Like 1

Team building is one thing but getting it right is another, I have looked at the teams around and if you throw a team together is will never work, you have to look and run the team as a little family, and if everyone is happy then your get 5 points or more from a happy team.

Would have thought that Eastbourne would have come out and named another rider, maybe we could have another surprise.