British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Next year's side doesn't look as dominant as the one that ended this year, but then they have the Spillers to come in and change that!

• Like 1

Back to the old they do ot for our entertainment so no one can criticise rubbish, they dont at all they ride because they get paid to and hope they might get better paid

Back to the old they do ot for our entertainment so no one can criticise rubbish, they dont at all they ride because they get paid to and hope they might get better paid

You can think that but you'd probably be wrong with a journeyman of this league. He's been in it 10 years and he's hardly thinking he will get to the EL so he's not doing it for extra cash Edited by Al3x200

You can think that but you'd probably be wrong with a journeyman of this league. He's been in it 10 years and he's hardly thinking he will get to the EL so he's not doing it for extra cash

Hes doing it because he gets paid and HE enjoys it. He wont give a monkeys if you enjoy it

Hes doing it because he gets paid and HE enjoys it. He wont give a monkeys if you enjoy it

The amount of time riders from Eastbourne spend talking to fans before and after meetings makes me think they do care because they are supporting them in what the like doing.

Anyway. If your view is he's doing it for money then that's fine by me

Good to see Richard Andrews back

It was always going to be wasn't it. Shame Marc Owen is taking a break.

Richard 5.2 - will finish on 6.5

Knight 6 - will finish on 8

Georgie 5.9 will finish on 7

Hopwood 8 - will finish on 9

Both reserves to make same progress as wood

reserve 1

Phillips - will finish on 5

With Kyle Hughes looking nailed on ,this team has been cleverly built to win the league in my opinion ...

• Like 1

Would be virtually unbeatable at home but less victories away than last year I'd suggest. We can always bring in the Spillers of required too. With Marc taking a year out will David Mason be going to Kent?

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all and if this season is half as enjoyable as last season, we're in for a treat.

• Like 1

With Kyle Hughes looking nailed on ,this team has been cleverly built to win the league in my opinion ...

Not often that I disagree with you Waco, however in this instance I do, This Team may win the Play Offs, but it wont win the League. The big advantage that Eastbourne have is that we all know The Spillers are waiting in the wings for later in the season, which will no doubt give them a boost at the business end of the season.

Richard 5.2 - will finish on 6.5

Knight 6 - will finish on 8

Georgie 5.9 will finish on 7

Hopwood 8 - will finish on 9

Both reserves to make same progress as wood

reserve 1

Phillips - will finish on 5

Imo Richard 6.5 if his thumb holds up haha, Knight 7, Wood 7, Hopwood 7.5-8 and Phillips 3.5-4ish. Then if the other 2 are as expected: Powell 4.5-5 and Hughes 9.