British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2016

Won't Ethan Spiller still be too young next season? In which case there is only one Spiller to draft in :wink:

Won't Ethan Spiller still be too young next season? In which case there is only one Spiller to draft in :wink:

Nope aha he was old enough late last season!
  • Like 2

Would be virtually unbeatable at home but less victories away than last year I'd suggest. We can always bring in the Spillers of required too.

You think--unbeatable at home---who would of thought that?????

• Like 1

Sounds like a bit of jealousy from brummiestormer

My mistake. Presumably he'll be moving up to 500cc heats in the German Team Cup in 2016.

My mistake. Presumably he'll be moving up to 500cc heats in the German Team Cup in 2016.

Yes it looked like he was doing a mixture last year so there is a possibility of him coming over. However I would wait another season so he gets used to a 500

Greyhoundp i just feel the team has more strength in depth than some of the other fancied teams , and with clever management they know how to pick lower order riders that will improve down there,, and while i do not agree with play offs at all,,!! that unfortunately will decide the league champions this season,and we all know the advantage that Eastbourne have over two legs,, and winning the championship is what i was refering to, when i said, winning the league , ,,But then again i respect your opinion and we will see what happens,,An exciting season in prospect to be sure...

Edited by waco
  • Like 1

I don't think Eastbourne will lose a heat 2 at home very much like this year if they have Powell and Phillips spoke to my friend from Exeter and he said Phillips flys round Somerset

Not much use flying around Somerset thou

Yeah it is we have moved to Somerset now!

It shows he's got speed and that's what Connor said is wrong over the mic at Arlington British youth apart from 1 or 2 simply don't have speed or a 'set of nuts'

It looks alright, not the standout team though. Birmingham and Lynn look better IMO, the Isle of Wight side could be better too if Smart gets back to his best, Baseby can carry on how he ended 2015 and one of their three pointers can hold his own.

This side will probably make the play-offs though, that's all they need to do at the end of the day.