British Speedway Forum

How's that working out for you?

I'd set your sights on just competing first. Small steps and all that.

I wouldn't know, I'm a Berwick fan, just don't like to see people who have put a lot of money into our sport get slagged off for doing so by petty fans from clubs struggling to sign the required number of riders and in no fit state to be talking about other clubs being saved by money
  • Like 5

Suppose that we will find out soon enough Jan. The first derby between Glasgow/Edinburgh is going to be awesome especially with you's having fisher back.

• Like 1

CSI Cyclone.

:D

lol, they didn't pump the money in to keep them afloat, they put the money in to make them the better team in Scotland

I can't wait to pump the monarchs.

Aye..in yir dreams..have you pair been on the Buckfast cocktails again?Dear dear..it'll take more than the Possil Park Corleone clan's filthy lucre to make that happen!Glasgow always seem to win one trophy every year..and that's the 'Looks Strong on Paper' trophy in March..followed by i'm sick o seeing that Blue & Gold lot on the Allied Clapped Oot vans Victory laps come October.. Bring it oan you stripes :)

• Like 3

Aye..in yir dreams..have you pair been on the Buckfast cocktails again?Dear dear..it'll take more than the Possil Park Corleone clan's filthy lucre to make that happen!Glasgow always seem to win one trophy every year..and that's the 'Looks Strong on Paper' trophy in March..followed by i'm sick o seeing that Blue & Gold lot on the Allied Clapped Oot vans Victory laps come October.. Bring it oan you stripes :)

Been practicing your mind reading mate? ;)

• Like 1

Keep sniffing the broon sauce...we will dominate.

• Like 1

not with that bottom 3 . once r/r kicks in , you're goosed. but i hope you get SOME reasonable results ...

Pretty sure our bottom 3 will put something on there average

• Like 1

Good to see that Davey isn't going to be the last rider for Edinburgh, would go completely against what the rule regarding number seven riders has been implemented to achieve.

• Like 7

The lads should en-masse agree to refuse to ride for Edinburgh. Sod 'em

Looks like Edinburgh are going to go over the barrel here. Either the few remaining decent riders will turn up and demand crazy money or they get a lesser standard rider on the cheap?

• Like 1

The lads should en-masse agree to refuse to ride for Edinburgh. Sod 'em

Always had respect for your views, but this smacks of childishness.

http://www.edinburghmonarchs.co/news/article.asp?id=2324

Oh dear oh dear oh dear

The might moanarchs unable to manipulate the rules to bring in an Australian dud on the cheap and will now be forced to hire a young British guy - which was the INTENT of the ruling all along.

I'll try not to p*sh myself laughing.

Havn't seen anywhere that Davey has been denied his working visa or the B.S.P.A have told Edinburgh that even if he does get his visa eventually that that they wouldn't be allowed to include him should his visa come through at a later date . If this is the case then I think it is a wise decision by there management as it would definitely would go against the grain to include him even if the Monarchs have left it a bit late