British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

I'll try and make it simple. It's like you buying a new house and every day you turn up at the site and start telling the builders what to do and checking the materials. How long do you think you would be tolerated?

This is a local authority project involving public money. There is no way that the MCC would delegate authority to a third party to control anything.

I'l make it simple for you. Its the track curator who has to work on the track for 7 months of a season. If he cannot be assed to go down and oversee whats going on then he shouldn't be the track curator. Nobody worth there salt will sit back and let a private company get on with something they know little about.

Its absolutely shocking, and brand new Stadium, "which alledgedly is the benchmark of british speedway" and they cannot be assed to check on what the contractors are doing. You couldn't make it up.

Our old track curator put a track in, in 7 days with assistance to put in the fence poles whats BV's excuss.

Edited by Starman2006

Yes but he left a hole on the first bend allegedly!

Did he, silly boy. Hope he rectifies that as well.. Not going well oop there is it.. ;)

Edited by Starman2006

I'l make it simple for you. Its the track curator who has to work on the track for 7 months of a season. If he cannot be assed to go down and oversee whats going on then he shouldn't be the track curator. Nobody worth there salt will sit back and let a private company get on with something they know little about.

Its absolutely shocking, and brand new Stadium, "which alledgedly is the benchmark of british speedway" and they cannot be assed to check on what the contractors are doing. You couldn't make it up.

Our old track curator put a track in, in 7 days with assistance to put in the fence poles whats BV's excuss.

Yes but he left a hole on the first bend allegedly!

Did he, silly boy. Hope he rectifies that as well.. Not going well oop there is it.. ;)

Is it deliberate on your part? If so then brilliant.

• Like 1

Its going very well thank you.Fact is it will be the best speedway stadium in the country why don't you come up and see for yourself.

Its going very well thank you.Fact is it will be the best speedway stadium in the country why don't you come up and see for yourself.

I might do come the play off final. You should be finished by then... ;)

I give up. What don't you understand about MCC being in control and neither Belle Vue or Colin Meredith being in a position to decide to start overseeing the contractors.

As was said, I can only assume it is a deliberate act, surely nobody can be told so many times that Belle Vue are not in a position to get actively involved and still fail to understand.

• Like 2

I might do come the play off final. You should be finished by then... ;)

Where is 'Fred Flange' when you need him to get involved in an intellectual debate with starman?

????

Edited by hyderd

I give up. What don't you understand about MCC being in control and neither Belle Vue or Colin Meredith being in a position to decide to start overseeing the contractors.

As was said, I can only assume it is a deliberate act, surely nobody can be told so many times that Belle Vue are not in a position to get actively involved and still fail to understand.

Well small wonder that you are in the position you now find yourself in. What a load of codswallop.

Come on someone take on starman on an intellectual debate he's seeing us all off at the minute!

Seems to me you are defending the indefencable.

Seems to me you are defending the indefencable.

Seems to me that you cannot spell words properly and that you would be the perfect implement to pop a balloon with.

Seems to me that you cannot spell words properly and that you would be the perfect implement to pop a balloon with.

You'l get over it. Keep swallowing the tablets... :icon_smile_clown:

Poole have had a number of years to sort the recurring problem of a hole in their track, maybe Poole County Council should get some pikeys in to finally get it sorted.

Belle Vue will be an awesome racetrack, we just have to be patient to make sure it's right, otherwise it could end up like Poole's

• Like 1