British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Belle Vue 2016

His last official average was 7.94. His 6 meeting intermediary average was about 4.5 and his 11 meetings that season were about 6.5. So take your pick!

What would his average be just useing his last 20 meetings if that would count ?.

I would imagine he would be reassessed on a 7.50 then:

I think that'd be about fair tbh. Wouldn't mind 7 either.

What would his average be just useing his last 20 meetings if that would count ?.

You don't get rolling averages that far back, plus I have no idea and without getting out year books and calculators I have no idea :D I'd guess about 7 tbh.

TOUGH to see Lindback returning to the UK especially if he gets a SGP wild card.

More and more riders, whether they are in the SGP or not, are finding that racing twice a week in Poland and Sweden suffices in terms of income and that commuting to the UK is actually not financially viable after expenses (travel, bikes, transport, mechanics, etc) is taken into account.

It's not entirely new. Rune Holta never raced in the UK and neither has Martin Vaculik.

Not sure why people r mentioning Lindback here?? Pretty sure he will get a GP wildcard & if so there is no chance of him taking in England as well as 11/12 GP's.

KK is about the only one who may consider a UK return given he's now out of the GP's.

Trouble is that he's exactly the same as Zagar - an enigma!!! If he has his head on then he's great, as he showed in the 2014 GP series.

If he's in can't be bothered mode then he will be like he's been this season - embarrassing himself by poodling round at the back every week.

Is he worth the risk?? Not sure of his average but for me, if we can squeeze him in & keep Nicholls, Max & Cooky then I would take a chance on him as the options appear very very limited.

Edited by Bradford Ace

An in form KK would be a plus for any side. Its just whether a club thinks he's worth the risk.

If there are no big heat leaders out there to replace Zagar

C Cook 7.29

M Fricke 6.11

S Nicholls 6.48

M Michelsen 5.67

T Batchelor 6.91 (perhaps Mark Lemon could help get his head back on track)

S Worrall 4.82

A N Other 3.00

A good few riders that should have the potential to up their averages.

Would like a top no1 but with the heat leader shortage this sort of team may be the only way to go.

whose saying Lemo's coming back.....?

You just don't know with KK, he could average 6, 9 or anything in between. He can score 2 or 15 and anything in between. I wouldn't sign him in March but if o needed a rider after May and you could see what he was doing in Sweden and Poland it might sign him.

whose saying Lemo's coming back.....?

Who's saying that he is not-----?.

Who's saying that he is not-----?.

THINK he really enjoyed his role at BV and with the new stadium would imagine that he is a shoe-in

Mark Lemon played a very important part in the Aces path to the play offs and I am sure that the promotion are well aware of his worth to helping the Aces still further.

I feel confident that they will do as much as they can to keep Mark in 2016.

• Like 1

An in form KK would be a plus for any side. Its just whether a club thinks he's worth the risk.

After this season who would take that risk?

He is a risk in the EL even when riding well abroad.

He has let down a number of his previous clubs in Britain ,,,, I would be amazed if anyone took him on.

• Like 1

He has let down a number of his previous clubs in Britain ,,,, I would be amazed if anyone took him on.

Poole might, especially if Holder gives the Elite a miss. Some teams could well struggle to find 3 genuine heat leaders with the points limit being too high imo..