British Speedway Forum
robert72

Tai Should Never Ride For Team Gb Again

Let's leave it at Tai is British but his heart is with Australia.

There is nothing more to be said really.

• Like 5

CANNOT believe this thread is still drifting on ... can't we think of something new to debate/argue about?

Let's leave it at Tai is British but his heart is with Australia.

There is nothing more to be said really.

If a person's heart and basic support is for another country how can they have an alternative allegiance to another just for their convenience? :unsure:

Edited by Guest

If a person's heart and basic support is for another country how can they have an alternative allegiance to another just for their convenience? :unsure:

well they can

lets move on

well they can

lets move on

How do you rationalise that theory ch958? :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

i dont want to i just want this ludicrous thread to end

• Like 2

well they can

lets move on

i dont want to i just want this ludicrous thread to end

Then why post a reply message ch958 involving yourself debatewise if you don't expect other members to attempt tp get your clarification of what you had said? :rolleyes:

Edited by Guest

They don't, because he IS British.

No rationalisation needed.

He is British. His passport is British.

By law he is British.

I'm British, I live in Portugal. I love Portugal but I can't wake up tomorrow and decide I'm Portuguese.

I could sing their national anthem, I could tattoo the Portuguese flag on my face and Cristiano Ronaldo on my back, it won't make the slightest bit of difference, I'll still be British.

• Like 3

They don't, because he IS British.

No rationalisation needed.

He is British. His passport is British.

By law he is British.

I'm British, I live in Portugal. I love Portugal but I can't wake up tomorrow and decide I'm Portuguese.

I could sing their national anthem, I could tattoo the Portuguese flag on my face and Cristiano Ronaldo on my back, it won't make the slightest bit of difference, I'll still be British.

That's because you choose not to make a nationality change. What do you do when the British national anthem is played and simirly when the Portugese national anthem is played. In other words would you behave as TW when the British and Australian anthems are played? How you show your respect then must surely have a bearing on what nationality is preferred?

That's because you choose not to make a nationality change. What do you do when the British national anthem is played and simirly when the Portugese national anthem is played. In other words would you behave as TW when the British and Australian anthems are played? How you show your respect then must surely have a bearing on what nationality is preferred?

I've already said earlier in this thread, when the Portuguese national anthem is played I enjoy singing along to it.. or la'ing along to it more appropriately as I don't know all the words.

And again, what are you talking about? I CANNOT make a nationality change. I CANNOT just decide I'm Portuguese, it doesn't work like that.

Please can someone close this inane thread???????????????????

Of all the inane comments on here, THIS one and ones like it are far worse.

If you don't like a thread, don't read it, its very simple. Why oh why anybody wastes their time to post on something they have zero interest in I will never ever understand.

Perhaps I'm missing out on something.. I might go and find a ballroom dancing forum and post to close a thread on there as I have no interest in it.

• Like 1

Please can someone close this inane thread???????????????????

Nooooo.....it's great.

In fact we need more threads like this.......hmmmmmm....

Nooooo.....it's great.

In fact we need more threads like this.......hmmmmmm

Obviously some people have nothing better to do!

The really important thing is that Tai gets some much needed publicity for our sport.

The really important thing is that Tai gets some much needed publicity for our sport.

...and for Tai W to help safeguard the lives of kangaroos when they try to cross some of Australia's busier roads.

But if you get a tattoo of the Norwegian flag on your arm, it sounds like there could be hope :wink:

Would then ride for Poland then. HOLTA