British Speedway Forum
robert72

Tai Should Never Ride For Team Gb Again

Watching Tai sing the Australian anthem with so much pride then joke around through the British Anthem just showed his true colours and he was so disrespectful to our country and those who represent it.

Time we dropped him as what does he really do for British speedway ?

forget the your a tai hater, this post is about being a True and Proud Brit which is Not what tai is and it was clear to see.

• Like 4

Has this twit finally been banned from

the Darcy Ward thread so he's started the slag off Tia thread to keep himself amused.

Junior

• Like 2

Always an interesting scenario. Never seen Tai ride (although I used to watch his Dad Rob) How does nationality work and allegiance to smae? Tai born in Scunthorpe and raised in Australia. I assume that he learnt to ride in Aussie and represents Britain thru' his father. Jason Crump born in Bristol and represents Australia thru' father Phil...but both could represent either countries. I recall Mitch Shirra having to declare his intentions (New Zealand or Australia as he could have represented either) and Ronnie Moore was born in Tasmania and yet rode for New Zealand rather than Australia! The list is endless.

• Like 2

At leat Australia have an anthem that is actually about their country, not some outdated monarchy . If North Korea forced people to sing about how great their leader is we'd be mocking them , but in this country we are quite happy to do it ourselves, time for a new anthem altogether I say, one that is actually about the UK

• Like 9

Try following Aleksandr Loktaev's nationality

• Like 2

How many British soldiers die fighting for our country and Team GB captain jokes around when our anthem is played is disrespectful.

• Like 1

Jerusalem should be our anthem, rousing stuff.

That won't please the Scots, however I do think it an excellent choice for an English anthem

• Like 2

Jerusalem should be our anthem, rousing stuff.

They've been trying to make that work at Twickenham before the England rugby internationals for years. A few fans sing along but put very basically, the experiment has not and is not working. GSTQ is, however, sung by all!