British Speedway Forum
hyderd

2016 Swc Semi's And Final 29/30/july 2016

Edited. Error

Edited by Joe Beevers

Still. Am I not right?

As GB Sweden and Australia can't raise a decent team between them of course you're right.

Poland worthy winners and a great result for Britain. I was hoping we could nick a medal and silver is a great result.

Brilliant from Woffy but the whole team contributed, just a shame Danny only gets going halfway through meetings!

Nice touch from Tai giving the little girl his medal. He did everything right tonight, on and off the track and has gone up in my estimation.

• Like 1

Up to age of 15 you had no clue guy existed. He was a drug abuser and a bum. After he was training and started to achieve anything in speedway (he started to ride bicycle and bikes in Australian school) you started to recognise him. After he became a SGP Champ he became a British SGP Champ. Laughable

And of course the Polish champion is such a good role model.

At least Tai has never been banned. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Now with two Swindon riders riding for Aus will find it more difficult deciding who to shout for if it is close between GB and Australia.

I would never let my team loyalty alter my default setting of utterly patriotic . Ill be cheering on Gb first . and Sweden and Poland In eqaul measure . when they are beating the Aussies

Good meeting with some really good races, pleased for the GB boys that they get a medal, Rosco got his joker etc spot on, Poland worthy winners and Australia could have had bronze if Lemon had a clue to what he was doing, you really only have one or two calls to make at World Cup meetings and he arsed it up big time, decent meeting though and well done to all involved.

• Like 1

Good meeting with some really good races, pleased for the GB boys that they get a medal, Rosco got his joker etc spot on, Poland worthy winners and Australia could have had bronze if Lemon had a clue to what he was doing, you really only have one or two calls to make at World Cup meetings and he arsed it up big time, decent meeting though and well done to all involved.

Best part was seeing Lemon & that drinks bloke toiling.

Since hardly anyone thought great Britain would finish anywhere but last on here, they done very well. King Cook and lambert all premier league riders supposedly up against some of the world's best. Well done boys. That should also be next year's team unless someone like Ellis improves enough to grab a spot. Have enjoyed reading the Britain slaters a few pages back. Where are they now??????

• Like 2

Yet he never destroyed anyone :P

One day he might be good as the British multi World champ.

Woffy Woffy Woffy.

Did any of the Poles give away their medals to kids like Woffy did?

Proper role model.

• Like 1

Typical British speedway. Start->first bend yaaawn

Like Polish football,.......kick off........yawn!
  • Like 1

Since hardly anyone thought great Britain would finish anywhere but last on here, they done very well. King Cook and lambert all premier league riders supposedly up against some of the world's best. Well done boys. That should also be next year's team unless someone like Ellis improves enough to grab a spot. Have enjoyed reading the Britain slaters a few pages back. Where are they now??????

I am here and I admit I was wrong...and glad I am that I was.

Those that were so critical of the track last night are very quiet tonight.

Bwitcher is the track still too fast????

• Like 1

Good meeting and what a surprise in GB getting silver when we only really had one decent rider. It was a pity that KIng and Cook only woke up towards the end of the meeting.

This meeting showed that any decent up and coming riders need to ride abroad to get more experience against the likes of the Polish riders. They did ok but could have done a lot better.

What I do not understand is why Rosco used Tai as a TS and Joker at the same time rather than as a Joker in his programed ride then as a TS later, we could have had 3 more points.

We cannot keep relying on Tai all the time and our younger riders need to get more international experience against the top riders from other nations.

Apart from the moans well done on getting an unexpected Silver.

Edited by A ORLOV

Those that were so critical of the track last night are very quiet tonight.

Bwitcher is the track still too fast????

The meeting last night was one of the most boring race offs in history.

Can't believe anyone would say it wasn't.

Tonight proved what the track REALLY can do.

• Like 2