British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

The Points Limit

Misread another post so removing this one as doesn't make sense!

Edited by thehammer

How can Woryna be a 5, he's got to be at least a 7.

Can u explain how milik joined poole on a 4 but u think woryna should be a 7?
  • Like 3

Quite easy actually. He's not riding for us !! :rofl:;)

Quite easy actually. He's not riding for us !! :rofl:;)

There is a junior forum you could try no one has posted since Sept 2014 so i think you would fit in quite nicely there.

Milik was on a 4 because at the time he was signed he hadn't ridden in any of the major leagues and 4 was the agreed EL assessed average for his level of experience. This has now been increased.

Woryna should imo be on 5.50 which is what Wozniak started on last year - unless Woryna is classed the same as Eduard Krcmar, in which case he'll be assessed at 4.50 ------- and be gone after 6 meetings!!! :D

Milik was on a 4 because at the time he was signed he hadn't ridden in any of the major leagues and 4 was the agreed EL assessed average for his level of experience. This has now been increased.

Woryna should imo be on 5.50 which is what Wozniak started on last year - unless Woryna is classed the same as Eduard Krcmar, in which case he'll be assessed at 4.50 ------- and be gone after 6 meetings!!! :D

a 5 or 5.5 is reasonable - I agree 4 for Milik was as per the rules at the time, which was too low given the new heat format.

It's your resident idiot's assertion that Woryna should be a seven that I have issues with.

a 5 or 5.5 is reasonable - I agree 4 for Milik was as per the rules at the time, which was too low given the new heat format.

It's your resident idiot's assertion that Woryna should be a seven that I have issues with.

Some people do lack a sense of humour. I do really feel for you.. :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

Is there a MINIMUM team total points requirement?

Some people do lack a sense of humour. I do really feel for you.. :rofl::icon_smile_clown:

really cannot be as sorry as i feel for you...if only it was sense of humour you were missing...

Is there a MINIMUM team total points requirement?