British Speedway Forum
Trevor

Predict Top Two And Bottom

How can you possibly know how teams: Leicester, Lakeside and Lynn ( The 3 'L's ) are going to figure until they have completed their squads.

Talk about assumptions......... :rofl:

and wait till the number 1 is announced this week . he will be number 1 by name and team

Poole and Belle Vue look the stand-out teams for me. Of the other three complete teams, there isn't much to divide them.

If Lindgren or Kasprazak ride to their potential, then Wolves and Coventry could be in the mix. Swindon look a bit meh to me. Doyle is the best rider in the league, but with an awful lot of pressure on Morris and Grajczonek to back him up.

Top 2... Poole of course will win the League and play-off ( Unless they choke it, as they have been known to do) with Belle Vue 2nd

Bottom 2 Kings Lynn and Leicester. With Leicester winning the Border Trophy to decide who ends up Bottom :D

That's on 20th June 2016 then. In your dreams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Bottom

Poole and Belle Vue top two ...no doubt there make changes but Cov to finish bottom by a long way ...shocking side

It seems that tops and bottoms are all the rage at the moment.

• Like 1

SCB top Jon Cook bottom.

Poole & Swindon for me with the final being Robins V Aces.

Difficult to predict bottom with teams not being complete but I can't see where Leicester will get the necessary riders from to make them competitive so I think they are odds-on.

• Like 1

It would, IMHO be foolish to write Wolves out of a decent top 4 finish (I am aware of the topic title, but there are 4 teams in the P/Off's), F Lyngren is on a very low false average and is easily capable of putting 2 points on it, if JK can have an injury free season then he is also capable of a small increase on his average as is MB and JT. And with SM and KH swapping places through the season they will always have strong reserves. So to conclude I recon we should see a top 4 of, Poole (top) Belle Vue Swindon and Wolves battling it out for the next 3 places.

It would, IMHO be foolish to write Wolves out of a decent top 4 finish (I am aware of the topic title, but there are 4 teams in the P/Off's), F Lyngren is on a very low false average and is easily capable of putting 2 points on it, if JK can have an injury free season then he is also capable of a small increase on his average as is MB and JT. And with SM and KH swapping places through the season they will always have strong reserves. So to conclude I recon we should see a top 4 of, Poole (top) Belle Vue Swindon and Wolves battling it out for the next 3 places.

Whilst I don't think they are the weakest team in the league, I don't see Wolves making the play offs.

Whilst JK is a very good rider, he is not a number one and does struggle away from home.

Agree that Lindgren is better than his average.

Another question would be how many meetings are Masters,Howarth & Clegg going to miss and also will Howarth & Bech improve on what wasn't a great year for them. A lot of doubt around this team. A huge point is will Adams get the best out of them.

For Coventry to win the title we need to hope that we have signed the good KK, that King performs a lot better as 3rd heatleader than he did last season. That Garrity can push to be 3rd heat leader and not miss too many matches, that the young Pole takes the league by storm and that our reserves make a big step up. The only thing that I can realistically see happening is that we are out of the running by the start of June, the season descends into a farce, KK is made a scapegoat. Brandon closes and no other track is found in Coventry or the surrounding area (I dont count Leicester as the surrounding area)