British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Semi Finals 2016

Joe you have convinced me!

I will now be sending BSI a strongly worded email asking them to explain themseves. Why oh why did they select Freddie Lindgen as temporary replacement for Jarek Hampel in the GPs when talent such as Kyle Newman is available??

• Like 1

I will now be sending BSI a strongly worded email asking them to explain themseves. Why oh why did they select Freddie Lindgen as temporary replacement for Jarek Hampel in the GPs when talent such as Kyle Newman is available??

😂😂😂😂😉

That's because they wanted to give the other GP stars a change instead of Newman putting them to shame. Isn't that right Joe 😉

1) Because Lindgren was next in line in the Grand Prix Challenge hence why he rode for Hampel

2) Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

[/quot

Don't fall for it. Unfortunately these forums attract the odd freak that get off on provoking a reaction. It doesn't take long to suss... Just don't respond.

Wise words as the bible states 'Turn the other cheek'.

It is quite difficult though when people continually torment and don't bring no fact or debate the forum and just agression.

Kind regards

Edited by Joe Beevers

1) Because Lindgren was next in line in the Grand Prix Challenge hence why he rode for Hampel

1) fair point - just the wildcards they got wrong then. wink

2) taking the positive at least it shows i have some.....

Deary me. It's just as well Joe wasn't on here ten years ago when this forum was buzzing with comments, disagreements, and even private messages from those that you upset with a post. Those were the days ;)

Anyhoo. I'm not long back from the Falkirk v Kilmarnock game and am in good spirits this evening. Here's a few photos that i took on Sunday at Glasgow :t:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/+MartinHastings/albums/6284991902455096193

Some good un's in there mate! :t:

• Like 1

[/quot

Wise words as the bible states 'Turn the other cheek'.

It is quite difficult though when people continually torment and don't bring no fact or debate the forum and just agression.

Kind regards

i brought a fact mate.....Kyle Newman isn't good enough to win a British Final that's a big emough fact surely. If you can find aggression in my post you have done well. Oh hang on did I call you a fool??? Oops yes I did I'm so sorry for that aggression. I think that's how riots start when one person calls another a fool. You are now either very precious or simply trolling

Oh hang on did I call you a fool??? Oops yes I did I'm so sorry for that aggression.

Well I respect you for the apology. Now can we get along and agree to disagree just like a proper debate.

Many people thought Scaziekiel had no chance in 73 and more recently wasn't Tai Woffinden a huge outsider to win a world title. I am just saying you never know.

Kind regards

Edited by Joe Beevers

Some good un's in there mate! :t:

Thanks mate.

It's just a Canon PowerShot S3 camera. I usually stand midway along the back straight with Paulco etc for Berwick meetings, but i was right along at the end of the terracing for this one. Then a pal said i could get better photos along by the pit gate area. I never knew you could go that far along. The joys of being sober for once at Ashfield i guess, haha. I think the photos i got from there were Heat 13 with the Worrall's, then the race off with Danny and Charles.

Next time i'm off work on a sunday and driving through, (non Bandits meeting) i'll take my Sony camera with bigger zoom lense i can add. That's a great spot to get photos from.

I drove through for a Somerset meeting last season, and Jimmy Culbert told me i could into the pits before 2pm, so i remembered that for last week to get some photos.

I'll see y'all next month when the Bandits are back in town :cheers:

• Like 1

Well I respect you for the apology. Now can we get along and agree to disagree just like a proper debate.

Many people thought Scaziekiel had no chance in 73 and more recently wasn't Tai Woffinden a huge outsider to win a world title. I am just saying you never know.

Kind regards

You said Newman would be a favourite though he wouldn't be anywhere near and it would be the shock of all shocks if he even reached the semi finals

• Like 1

To quote wilde in full it is also the highest form of intelligence.. Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 1

Is there going to be a DVD of the Scunny semi final?

Apologies if been mentioned above but cant be assed to trawl through the dross above.....

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 1

Panthers89, on 21 May 2016 - 10:48 AM, said:

Is there going to be a DVD of the Scunny semi final?

Apologies if been mentioned above but cant be assed to trawl through the dross above.....

yes , tape up productions(?) filmed it, hopefully its ready soon

Edited by neck brace tony
  • Like 1

yes , tape up productions(?) filmed it, hopefully its ready soon

How do i get hold of this meeting Tony love to be able to see it could you keep us all posted.