British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Coventry V Poole Es Second Leg 18/03/2016

If he was that good how come he didn't get 14 against Poole then?

Poole are a stronger side than Leicester. Garrity also had bike problems after the practice and had to use Bates bike in heat 1.

1. It was a joke!

2. If he has scored 11 from his 4 programmed rides why wouldn't he get heat 15 and why could he not beat their heat leaders again?

Tbh, I'd be happy with 6 from 4, really pleased if he gets 10 even with heat 15. And yes, he's capable of doing it.

1. It was a joke!

2. If he has scored 11 from his 4 programmed rides why wouldn't he get heat 15 and why could he not beat their heat leaders again?

Tbh, I'd be happy with 6 from 4, really pleased if he gets 10 even with heat 15. And yes, he's capable of doing it.

I know you were joking! But someone else wasn't! ;)

Poole are a stronger side than Leicester. Garrity also had bike problems after the practice and had to use Bates bike in heat 1.

Which he got a 5-1 on, so how is it an issue?

We are against Leicester next week so its common sense to suggest he will score well in an easier role.

We are against Leicester next week so its common sense to suggest he will score well in an easier role.

In all honesty he will struggle all season.

Edited by Game On

King and Sargeant have started poorly and neither is apparently happy with their machines. Confident they'll soon get those sorted out though and when they do I think we'll be fine.

Enjoyable meeting, but it was painfully obvious that only KK, Harris and Bates are in their correct roles in the team. King should never have been signed as a heatleader (especially a doubling up one), Garrity shouldve been convinced to ride 4 meetings at reserve, and Sarjeant isnt a tier 1 draft rider.

Woryna looked ok, and if the team around him was as strong as it could potentially have been, then he would've been a decent addition.

• Like 2