British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

It does seem that they have a two stage system for team declarations in Poland. While I expect R&R's explanation is correct I've often seen curious line-ups named, amended to a more logical version on the day - then there's the common practice of naming only one reserve then adding the second on the day - usually the one that's been in the team regularly in the past.

Sadly he wont be there for us.

From falubaz.com interview (to lazy to translate from our beautiful Polish into English. Use google translate alikes. : :) ).

Niestety w Warszawie nie wystartuję. Nie zdążę się przygotować do tego turnieju. Aby pojechać w Grand Prix trzeba być w 100% pewnym swojej formy i zdrowia. Ja dopiero wznowiłem treningu i już mocno trenuję na torze, ale potrzebują trochę czasu aby złapać odpowiedni rytm, wszystko poukładać i jak najmocniej zniwelować rytm. Trudno mi w tej chwili określić kiedy będę w 100% gotowy do prawdziwego ścigania. Zrobię jednak wszystko, aby jak najszybciej na poważnie wystartować spod taśmy.

You are an awkward so and so- when on a British Forum speak English or you can pi$$ off back to the Polish one :lol: Dziekuje ci

U can also try to learn languages uneducated fool. (Especially since everything about best speedway is in Polish and u do not hesitate to quote Polish websites)

Woffinden going to get his own ass handed to him.

GoGo Wroclaw- you can do it !!! ;)

Last week half of the Leszno team had injuries and still kept it close after Rybnik almost beat them... If Janowski realizes season already started Wroclaw can win this.

Hi all, Hope we get a worthy meeting. :t: Just about to pee it down here, so this is an early afternoon treat.

Watching on

http://sportslive.info/viewpage.php?page_id=2

Alan.

Telewizjada is back on.

Brilliant Pawel. :t::t::t: Thank you.

I told you that in post 605 before I started my discussions with my Polish Zielona Gora supporter friend ;)

I never traverse backwards through a minefield :lol:

Yep there was an f bomb there by Woffy no apologies by broadcasters thou hehe.