British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Xtra/nice Leagues/etc Live On Tv

"C'mon Rybnik " -cracking start for them. Not dull by any means. :lol::t: Up the underdogs.

I can never understand the "Get rid of Woryna" on the Coventry thread. I think he and Fricke are tomorrow's stars.

The problem is that the Woryna we see in these Polish meetings is rarely the one that turns up for Coventry. Sometimes it's like watching a different rider. Kacper does seem to have improved abit for the bees over the last few meetings.

It's not that fans have anything against Woryna and if he had been brought in as a reserve it would be fine. The problem is the management have brought him in as a 2nd string instead of using the 8 points we had spare.

As for Fricke, I would gladly have him in the Coventry team anyday (might see it happen in the future) He's always been a great guest for us and is in the pits at most of Coventry's home meetings. Has a great attitude. Star in the making

The problem is that the Woryna we see in these Polish meetings is rarely the one that turns up for Coventry. Sometimes it's like watching a different rider. Kacper does seem to have improved abit for the bees over the last few meetings.

It's not that fans have anything against Woryna and if he had been brought in as a reserve it would be fine. The problem is the management have brought him in as a 2nd string instead of using the 8 points we had spare.

As for Fricke, I would gladly have him in the Coventry team anyday (might see it happen in the future) He's always been a great guest for us and is in the pits at most of Coventry's home meetings. Has a great attitude. Star in the making

He lives in Coventry too. You might have to splash a lot of cash to get him and with Horton running the show ...... ;)

Never rated this track from previous matches I've watched shown from there - but this has been really good so far, very enjoyable.

Never rated this track from previous matches I've watched shown from there - but this has been really good so far, very enjoyable.

Pretty sure they widened the bends last winter-previously very difficult to overtake eg challenge final 2015

Edited by racers and royals

Drats-had visitors ,so missed a few heats. :sad: This stream- provided by Steve Shovelar is really good and hasn't needed any refreshing.

http://aliez.me/live/dgp8yhrt/

Very grateful. Alan.

Pretty sure they widened the bends last winter-previously very difficult to overtake eg challenge final 2015

Thanks, that would definitely help explain it, as it seemed really 'gate & go' when I've watched before - very different today!

That will keep the turnstiles clicking in Rybnik. Underdogs rule-okay! :lol:

Loktajev back for Zielona Gora today- no Gollob for Grudziadz http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/60666

next match should be a cracker as well- prediction Torun 47 Gorzow 43

With my magnificent prediction of a Leszno win today, who am i to argue.? :t:

Loktajev back for Zielona Gora today- no Gollob for Grudziadz http://sportowefakty.wp.pl/zuzel/wydarzenie/60666

next match should be a cracker as well- prediction Torun 47 Gorzow 43

Hopefully, with Ziielona not being on TV, we should get a peaceful day on here. :lol:

With my magnificent prediction of a Leszno win today, who am i to argue.? :t:

Hopefully, with Ziielona not being on TV, we should get a peaceful day on here. :lol:

Hope you have the blood pressure monitor ready :lol:

edit better get one myself ;)

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Hello from Torun. Everything looks good for a nice evening of speedway in MA :)

Daria AND Joanna, we are blessed this evening! :D

Agreed should be a great match this, can't split them, 45-45 my prediction.

• Like 1