British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Pirates Vs Roobins, Ela, 25 Mar 2016, 12 Noon

Really not sure why people are judging Newman for riding at reserve? Whilst he's still deemed eligible (which this must be his last season), he's helping his team being stronger and guaranteeing his place in the septet.

Really not sure why people are judging Newman for riding at reserve? Whilst he's still deemed eligible (which this must be his last season), he's helping his team being stronger and guaranteeing his place in the septet.

Its pathetic. It's just because it's Poole.

The facts are straight forward. Newman has ridden in the reserve berth of an elite league side for 6 years. The reasons are either lack of progress, lack of ambition or he is happy just beating inferior riders week after week. He may be a good second string but that's not saying a lot really. Premier league number ones are third heat leaders like Cook was and King is and Newman is and won't be anywhere near their level. Sure he could improve but he seems happy being a big fish down at reserve

Pretty sure he wanted to come up but was convinced rightly or wrongly to stay there on the assumption he'd move up anyway when the averages change. Hence poole have the situation where Newman will be replaced by either Kurtz or Watt.

In any event this is a huge season for him and will give a better idea of where he stands in the British rankings

Its pathetic. It's just because it's Poole.

Yep. But that's Gavan for you!

Pretty sure he wanted to come up but was convinced rightly or wrongly to stay there on the assumption he'd move up anyway when the averages change. Hence poole have the situation where Newman will be replaced by either Kurtz or Watt.

In any event this is a huge season for him and will give a better idea of where he stands in the British rankings

I wouldn't bother. Gavan won't listen, just repeats the same thing over and over!
  • Like 1

Yep. But that's Gavan for you!

I wouldn't bother. Gavan won't listen, just repeats the same thing over and over!

Does he still come on this forum then ? I thought he might have gone to another forum to scroll his junk... :rofl:

That's you on a ban then.

Its ok, I still think Matt Ford stinks of wee.

Its ok, I still think Matt Ford stinks of wee.

Keep going...

Keep going...

He's also worse than a faggot. Know what I mean?

He's also worse than a faggot. Know what I mean?

Not really. Why don't you elaborate..

Not really. Why don't you elaborate..

You are the one who claimed that I was "worse than a faggot", just quoting you. Imitation is the best form of flattery, "mate".

You are the one who claimed that I was "worse than a faggot", just quoting you. Imitation is the best form of flattery, "mate".

No good quoting me "mate", you made a statement about Matt, was waiting for you to elaborate.

Oh SCB you made Starman mad, him thinking you insulted Matt. You're in for it now!! ;):D

• Like 1

No good quoting me "mate", you made a statement about Matt, was waiting for you to elaborate.

You're a hypocrite. You called me "worse than a faggot" and I have 4 times asked you to elaborate and you haven't. Yet when I call your glorious leader the same you're up in bloody arms. Seriously, if you can't take people calling names, don't call others it.

Now in your opinion, what is "worse than a faggot"? Just what was it that you were calling me? It was on the 19th December at 3.22pm just as a reminder.

Edited by SCB

Oh SCB you made Starman mad, him thinking you insulted Matt. You're in for it now!! ;):D

Lisa im really not bothered. Its just total jealousy of our club.