British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve0

Pirates Vs Roobins, Ela, 25 Mar 2016, 12 Noon

If the weather is good, will look to travel for this one. Pirates will be difficult to beat at home but it should be a good match. Won't be able to see the return at Blunsdon as going away for Easter.

Up the Roobins

• Like 1

If the weather is good, will look to travel for this one. Pirates will be difficult to beat at home but it should be a good match. Won't be able to see the return at Blunsdon as going away for Easter.

Up the Roobins

And I thought it was only Orion that couldn't spell.. :rofl:

Oh come on Starman, get with it! :D

Oh come on Starman, get with it! :D

Ah that's how they talk nowadays in Swindon eh... Never knew that steve O was an Aussie... :rofl:

Edited by Starman2006

Ah that's how they talk nowadays in Swindon eh... Never knew that steve O was an Aussie... :rofl:

Not sure if Steve0 is but some are, this will be a good meeting.

...and I'll make sure I get the bumper edition of the Speedway Star before I get there - don't want to feed the paperboy at Poole!

• Like 5

...and I'll make sure I get the bumper edition of the Speedway Star before I get there - don't want to feed the paperboy at Poole!

If everyone did that then..... :D

:rofl::rofl: people have told you before you can't spell yourself ...when is that going to sink in ? i understand you don't catch on very quick (you still think Hart is in prison ) but surely even a simpleton like you has figured that out ?

• Like 2

Another one I cannot make due to work.............if only it was an evening meeting................

Should be good though................

RP

:rofl::rofl: people have told you before you can't spell yourself ...when is that going to sink in ? i understand you don't catch on very quick (you still think Hart is in prison ) but surely even a simpleton like you has figured that out ?

:D

So good to see things haven't changed over the winter!

• Like 2

Gates open at 10.30 am for a 12 noon start.

I've posted this because some still thought it was a 1100 am start, (which was the original start time when everyone thought the return at Blunsdon would be the same day!!)

Weather due to change with Atlantic low coming through with rain on Thursday afternoon and evening. Hopefully it will be gone well before start time. Best track watering is rain. Mid day meetings are the worst to prepare for. An overcast Good Friday wont be a bad thing.

Sunny to start and then overcast later - a bit like Rosco will be on Friday!! :-)

• Like 2