British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Plymouth Remain Open!

Would it be possible for the thread title to be amended to read 'Plymouth Close Open'? Could a Moderator help?

Edited by ancient mariner
  • Like 3

Great news. Glad you can all still enjoy your speedway after all.

Its been confirmed plymouth will run this season. New investment and a massive rescue effort from the fans have saved the club. Yesssssssssss!!!!!!

Could you post a link to where you read the news please as I'm unable to find it myself?

Would it be possible for the thread title to be amended to read 'Plymouth Close Open'? Could a Moderator help?

Steve who created the thread can change the heading.

Anyway brilliant news for the fans and riders, it now just needs any fan in the area and those on holiday down there to go to the meetings.

Its been confirmed plymouth will run this season. New investment and a massive rescue effort from the fans have saved the club. Yesssssssssss!!!!!!

Lewy, that's fantastic news! Must be a huge relief to yourself and the rest of the Plymouth faithful.

All the best

Rob

• Like 2

That is fantastic news !!! Well done everyone involved. I am looking forward to seeing the Devils at Somerset tonight and I am sure they will want to make their mark now they have a future. Good news for Plymouth Devils Riders and Fans. Good news for the Speedway Family we are, as we nearly lost a dear family member. Let the good times roll !!!

• Like 2

Steve who created the thread can change the heading.

Anyway brilliant news for the fans and riders, it now just needs any fan in the area and those on holiday down there to go to the meetings.

I've looked and see no way of changing it! Can you advise please? !

When you go to edit use "Full Editor" that will allow you to change the title of the thread.

That's awesome news lewy..should be able to concentrate on your GCSE exams now 👍

Devilishly fantastic news for everyone involved and speedway generally. Looking forward to seeing Plymouth on track at Scunny this season. Woohoa !

Hi Steve

1. Call up first post in thread

2. Click on edit

3. Click on Use Full Editor

4. This will put cursor in heading box which will allow you to change it

5. Then click on Submit Modified Post

Good luck, pm me if problems