British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Woz01

Coventry Bees V Leicester Lions 25/03/2016

Which is the whole point of how its knackered up our team building, we could have had a strong reserve all season had Garrity signed up as an FTR rider.

I don't get why Gavan and some others don't get this point.

I don't get why Gavan and some others don't get this point.

What's to get?

The lad didn't want another year on it and you can't knock his ambition.

Coventry didn't have to use him in the main team did they? They clearly thought he was ready.

I believe that if Kyle said to Middlo he wanted to start in the main team this year he would be without an EL club because Poole certainly wouldn't risk him in the 1-5.

If Coventry have messed up by using Garrity in the 1-5 that's there fault.

The fact Garrity was wanted by other clubs proves he was seen as a risk worth taking.

• Like 2

He'd be in the top 5 after a month, not like he'd stay at reserve all season and at least that way they would have a good reserve all season as Sir Jasper says.

I believe Kyle wanted to start the season in the 1-5 like Garrity. But it would be down to Matt not Middlo to decide and prob convinced Kyle it best for the team if started at reserve. Whether Coventry tried that with Garrity, I don't know. But if they did Garrity obviously not bothered about the team then.

What's to get?

Coventry didn't have to use him in the main team did they? They clearly thought he was ready.

I believe that if Kyle said to Middlo he wanted to start in the main team this year he would be without an EL club because Poole certainly wouldn't risk him in the 1-5.

The fact Garrity was wanted by other clubs proves he was seen as a risk worth taking.

With the way he has started he could be a reserve soon!

Of course it had nothing to do with the promotion makes poor decsions during the picks.

What's to get?

Maybe he should just ask the FIM for a World Championship too then rather than working hard to achieve it.

Of course it had nothing to do with the promotion makes poor decsions during the picks.

Exactly. I'm not quite sure why our promotion picked the 2 reserves we have. They should have picked one or the other

With the way he has started he could be a reserve soon!

Indeed with Bates or Sargaent replacing him... Madness, absolute madness. As it turns out Woryna is better than I expected, again he would probably better with a stint at reserve...

Indeed with Bates or Sargaent replacing him... Madness, absolute madness. As it turns out Woryna is better than I expected, again he would probably better with a stint at reserve...

Bates & Sarjeant haven't been scoring great so not sure about that. Neither would cope in top 5.

Hopefully Garrity has his bike problems sorted now.

Edited by mdmc82

They've still both outscored Garrity in 2 of the 3 meetings we've ridden against EL teams this season. In the other one Bates scored as many from 1 less ride whist Sarjeant scored 1 less, again from 1 less ride.

If this continues he'll be bottom of our averages