British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Sheffield Tigers Vs Peterborough Panthers, 31/3/16, Lc

Well we open up our season now away at Sheffield in what will be a tough meeting. Against one of the league favourites, so its a good test of what we can offer. Just had a very good win at Scunthorpe, so don't fancy our chances too much, but you never know! Heading up for the meeting, so lets hope the weather holds, and we are in for a belter! Prediction: 49-41.

I guess Garrity will be racing for Coventry. Any Thoughts on a guest? Can you use one from the same group?

I guess Garrity will be racing for Coventry. Any Thoughts on a guest? Can you use one from the same group?

Garrity will be racing for Coventry & Bates will be racing for Sheffield

Guest facility for Garrity up to 8.88 should be ok for the Tigers

Not sure we can have a Guest rider I thought that we would have to go with Rider Replacement.

Wells probably the best, quite a few riders riding in the elite league that night aswell as Redcar and Newcastle

Not sure we can have a Guest rider I thought that we would have to go with Rider Replacement.

I believe a guest facility is available as he is on EL duty, but would not be if he was injured

Regardless of who the Tigers book as guest, the Panthers should win and they will win.

Porsing, Ulrich, Nicolas are out and out heat-leaders and I haven't even mentioned MPT who has been flying pre-season or the dynamite reserve that is Emil Grondal.

I believe a guest facility is available as he is on EL duty, but would not be if he was injured

That's my understanding, unless this is a rearranged meeting, which it isn't

Guest facility for Garrity up to 8.88 should be ok for the Tigers

Could do worse than get on the blower to Covatti. Picked up right where he left off last year, flying. Obviously knows his way around Sheffield too.

Lol - yeah sure.

If it's not in the Edinburgh rule book surely it can't be right. O I forgot there's no one to manipulate it anymore at the BSPA.

Wonder when the elusive passport will turn up😳

• Like 2

Actually my reply was to morriseys post!

Shads jumped in ahead of me before I hit Post.