British Speedway Forum
Panthers89

Sheffield Tigers Vs Peterborough Panthers, 31/3/16, Lc

Cant wait for this meeting... If only to find out what the ruling on the t/r turns out!

TR would have been allowed. The rule is the same as last year. TRs not allowed in the KO stages.
  • Like 1

TR would have been allowed. The rule is the same as last year. TRs not allowed in the KO stages.

Not according to this years rule book.

Thanks for the weather updates I enjoyed my first visit to Owlerton in ages.

• Like 1

That is what the Referee said when I asked last night.

He may have done, but BCD is right according to the rule book.

Making it up as they go along again.

Glad to see Steady back and looking good against the plrc champ.Looked a bit rusty when palm toft caught him out and when he took Dimi out on first bend of heat 5,He was unlucky with his engine failure in heat 15 ,so bit of an eventful comeback.Think Peterboro deserved a point but not a draw to be fair .Decent meeting against a side who will be in the play offs I feel.Our weakness is going to be at reserve this season.Greavesy had a cracking ride against Ullamek but has gone 8 races without a point now.Hally should be beating riders like Lambert if we have aspirations of winning anything.Its early days but they both will have to be more consistant .Good luck to all the lads at Ipswich.

Steady slowed up and looked at his bike in his third race also as well as stopping in his last..Tigers unlucky..Good to see Tom Perry riding well for the Panthers...an enjoyable meeting