British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mike7164

Newcastle Vs Redcar Tyne Tees Trophy Sunday 3rd April

Another excellent display from Danny Phillips, who had the beating of Redcar's Lee Payne three times. Led Skidmore for most of heat 12, and had one blistering (fair) start in the same race pulled back.

That's a decent looking Newcastle Team and they seem to be in gear from the off.If Lambert can be riding in most fixtures they will take some scalps .

Aye! thyats why I pout them at the top with P/boro

Another great display by the Diamonds last night against a poor Redcar team. All riders contributed but I thought Worrall was outstanding and it was good to see Kus get 3 race wins, when he gates his is pretty quick, however when stuck in traffic he seems to not race as hard (what I like to call the William Lawson syndrome). Lewis Rose for me has been outstanding so far this season, he appears to have really stepped it up this year and I hope it continues and I think he will be looking for a that No. 2 jacket before long and possibly/maybe get into the main body of the team if he continues. Great to see Rose trying to team ride Phillips home last night, a little bit of in experience on Phillips part meant Rose had to give up half way through and go for the win, but great to see.

I have been really impressed with Danny Phillips, I was a bit unsure when we signed him but he has taken to the track and gets better every week and he performance at the STMP was great to watch.

To be honest only putting 61 on a Bears team without Bjerre doing anything is not great - Sheffield would have put 70 on us no problems! :rofl:

i think lasse was unwell yesterday,having wisdom teeth removed days before maybe he should not have ridden.

Did I hear correctly after the Redcar match that we are no longer at the STMP on the 14 April 2016?

Did I hear correctly after the Redcar match that we are no longer at the STMP on the 14 April 2016?

Have Redcar just conceded..? ;)

Have Redcar just conceded..? ;)

Don't know, we got presented with Tyne Tees trophy after the meeting at Brough I believe so who knows, well I think it was a trophy Nick Brown had in his hand or was he just enjoying the show!! :P . I think the fixture on the 14th was the League Cup, I wouldn't have thought you would have thrown the towel in on that one just yet? :o;)

The League Cup match on 14th April is to be re-arranged, I think, as it was definitely announced we weren't there on the 14th (the League Cup fixture).

The League Cup match on 14th April is to be re-arranged, I think, as it was definitely announced we weren't there on the 14th (the League Cup fixture).

No as far as my understanding is regarding the 14th League cup fixture is that goes ahead but originally we were due there two weeks in a row, ie last week & this week?

Please correct me if I am wrong!!

No as far as my understanding is regarding the 14th League cup fixture is that goes ahead but originally we were due there two weeks in a row, ie last week & this week?

Please correct me if I am wrong!!

Workington have always been scheduled to be at Redcar this Thursday (7th).

Just had confirmation we are NOT at Redcar on 14th

Edited by Steve Park

Great thanks for clearing both issues up.

Are Redcar..? :unsure:

Hopefully both team's websites will be updated shortly.

Is the fixture change due to the U21 at Sheffield, no Lambert or Phillips?

Edited by diamond@heart

On Redcar's Facebook that this meeting is still scheduled for the 14th..