British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
allthegearbutnaeidea

Edinburgh Vs Berwick Fri 8th

Well don't say I didn't warn you! Except I was told I was Edinburgh bashing when it was the most obvious thing to see.

No Cook, Sedgeman, Branford and there replacements got 7 tonight!!!

Ryan Fisher is past it and the others need more time.

You lost at home when your number 1 is faultless and the opposition number 1 has a poor night and also Mellgren. Berwick are not that strong do the monarchs have to be worried

• Like 1

Nice to see we please the Edinburgh haters (although im not sure why they hate so much but if it keeps them happy)

Can only speak for myself mate.

Don't hate the club nor the support.

Unfortunately you have a few smug, arrogant and obnoxious supporters in here and elsewhere that bring it on the rest of you.

They love rubbing people's noses in it when the team are successful, so others take the opportunity to even the score when they can.

Edited by george.m
  • Like 6

Well don't say I didn't warn you! Except I was told I was Edinburgh bashing when it was the most obvious thing to see.

No Cook, Sedgeman, Branford and there replacements got 7 tonight!!!

Ryan Fisher is past it and the others need more time.

You lost at home when your number 1 is faultless and the opposition number 1 has a poor night and also Mellgren. Berwick are not that strong do the monarchs have to be worried

Tonight yes, but in a month lets see. Your wrong about Berwick who have 3 good proven scorers at the Dale in Doolan, Pijper and Wethers, plus they only won by 2, hardly a rout. If this is still happening in a month or so then yes this team won't be around as it is, but after 2 matches no need to get your tshirt yet Gavan.

Unfortunately you have a few smug, arrogant and obnoxious supporters in here and elsewhere that bring it on the rest of you.

LOL. look in the mirror

• Like 1

LOL. look in the mirror

Thanks for providing the evidence for my original point.

• Like 4

All I'm concerned about is us getting some form of points next week, a very handy 3 for Berwick tonight. Etheridge and Bewley haven't been given a chance to be fair - early days. However, hoping for no improvement next wk. Don't need to worry about Fisher, Clegg et all tbh.

Was Fisher on his 2016 equipment tonight?

Thanks for providing the evidence for my original point.

LOL as if

If this is still happening in a month or so then yes this team won't be around

I apologise to everyone for my previous post...........apparently they're only giving Bewley and Etheridge a month now......lol

Was Fisher on his 2016 equipment tonight?

His Hoover it appears

I apologise to everyone for my previous post...........apparently they're only giving Bewley and Etheridge a month now......lol

Well if they have not won a match by then, not that i expect that, what would any management do?

Well done the Badnits!!!!

Sam sublime but we struggled out with that with Max trying hard and entertaining.

Berwick solid,Theo and Doolan scored heavily and Stormy still has track know how.We needs more race wins from Wolbert and Fisher but did not get them ....the 5_1 reverse in heat 5 was a killer.

Track decent despite rain and a few Badnit fans made it up and enjoyed their win.

Would like to help you guys top the group by winning next Friday but that looks unlikely on this evidence.

Jye and Dan need lots of time and we are definitely going to struggle for the foreseeable future,with home reverses and struggles on the road.....still I won't need quite as much diesel and can get the handicap down!

See you next Friday for some humble pie......

• Like 2

His Hoover it appears

At least you've retained your sense of humour mate. ;)

Woohoo :drink:

• Like 1