Berwick

1 Jorgensen

2 Pijper

3 Doolan

4 Mellgren

5 Alden

6 Wethers

7 Carr

hopefully Berwick's strength in depth could come good here with two former Edinburgh favourites in the lower order, looking to go up to this one, depending on weather, met office is changing a lot for friday at the moment so will just see how it pans out, hopefully it's on, my prediction is 50-40, I would love an away point in this league cup group though!

• Like 1

Tempted to head through for this and keeping an eye on the wevver. It has the makings of an interesting meeting. I think Edinburgh will win, and take Bewley to get a point or two.

Tempted to head through for this and keeping an eye on the wevver. It has the makings of an interesting meeting. I think Edinburgh will win, and take Bewley to get a point or two.

A bottom 3 of Pijper Wethers and Carr at Edinburgh vs Etheridge Clegg and Bewley, it has to give Berwick a chance, only problem is that Mellgren may as well not bother from what I've seen so far
  • Like 1

All depends on how many Sam and Wolbert can score.

The bottom end of Berwicks team (Pijper, Mellgren, Wethers and Carr) should walk all over the weak bottom 4 of Edinburgh (Etheridge, Riss, Clegg and Bewley)

All depends if Jorgensen , Doolan and Alden can keep tabs on the top 3 of Edinburgh.

Edinburgh reserves VERY different at home........esp Max on a dry track

Lets hope weather plays ball.

Edinburgh reserves VERY different at home........esp Max on a dry track

Lets hope weather plays ball.

Max will have to have a good night, although he seems to always have a good night against Berwick, I remember when he was a guest for you's for the first time against us and he even had a good meeting back then

Every year I think that Berwick will start to put up a better fight at Armadale and every year they struggle to score mid-30s. The optimist in me says they've never had a better chance of snatching a point than this, the pessimist says it will be the usual let down.

• Like 3

All depends on how many Sam and Wolbert can score.

The bottom end of Berwicks team (Pijper, Mellgren, Wethers and Carr) should walk all over the weak bottom 4 of Edinburgh (Etheridge, Riss, Clegg and Bewley)

All depends if Jorgensen , Doolan and Alden can keep tabs on the top 3 of Edinburgh.

Walk over our bottom 4. :rofl: Only Pijper and Carr will out score their opposite numbers so would hardly say walk over. Our top 3 will more than likely out score theirs by a far greater margin.

Home win by 12.

Walk over our bottom 4. :rofl: Only Pijper and Carr will out score their opposite numbers so would hardly say walk over. Our top 3 will more than likely out score theirs by a far greater margin.

Home win by 12.

Wethers will outscore Clegg I'd imagine.

• Like 1

I think its fair to say Berwick`s recent record at Edinburgh isn't exactly great, so lets at least hope they can improve on recent scores around Armadale which have been poor.

I'd take 40 points to be fair

Seconded, forty points would be a huge improvements on recent efforts, I don`t think Edinburgh are as good as in recent seasons so we could be going there at just the right time.